Panasonic 2012 Models[Plasma or LED's]; Group Buy in Chennai

Would Panasonic entertain purchasing directly from company ? and not via a dealer .. ?
Yes. I think that this would be very much possible. Bulk deals, corporates, etc. can be dealt by company directly. I think website has a FAQ on that.

However, delivery would happen thru a local dealer. I think the stages are as follows:

- We discuss with Panasonic on exact requirements/models/units per model/etc.
- A deal price is agreed to
- Panasonic will say collect from ABC Dealer in Chennai and XYZ dealer in Bangalore
- Maybe some official letter is received
- We pay to dealer and then it is the normal process

In any case, no harm in talking to Panasonic. Do it immediately.

0% Finance option is not really that attractive. I was seriously considering it. Here are the nuances:

• For the sake of easy division, I am taking the landed cost of 50ST50 as 100,020
  • Divide the cost by 12. This comes to 8,335.
  • With Bajaj Finance, they say 9 EMIs at 0%, Rs. 1000 as processing fees. Some minimal documentation (id proof + residence proof) and nine PDC's of Rs. 8,335 are required.
  • Upfront payment is Rs. 26,005 and the rest @ Rs. 8,335 x 9.
  • So you received a "loan" of Rs. 75,015 for a period of 9 months and paid Rs. 1,000 as "fees". This works as an 17.78% interest.

Unless, there are zero fees or you are in dire short of cash, do not opt for Zero Percent Finance. I did my own calculations and found this not worth at all.

Please read:

BankBazaar | Are zero percent interest schemes really that?
Secret of EMI & ZERO Percent Interest Rate Unveiled!! | Indian Stock Market Hot Tips & Picks in Shares of India

I agree that 0% Finance is generally not 0% in reality, but I thought I saw Panasonic or Samsung had an offer where they had waived off the processing fee as well making it really 0% finance

Yes. I think that this would be very much possible. Bulk deals, corporates, etc. can be dealt by company directly. I think website has a FAQ on that.

However, delivery would happen thru a local dealer. I think the stages are as follows:

- We discuss with Panasonic on exact requirements/models/units per model/etc.
- A deal price is agreed to
- Panasonic will say collect from ABC Dealer in Chennai and XYZ dealer in Bangalore
- Maybe some official letter is received
- We pay to dealer and then it is the normal process

In any case, no harm in talking to Panasonic. Do it immediately.
I think this is an awesome idea, if we have numbers we may be able to strike a better deal. just4kix can you please share the link to FAQ on bulk purchase?

I think this is an awesome idea, if we have numbers we may be able to strike a better deal. just4kix can you please share the link to FAQ on bulk purchase?
Here is the link: Contact Us | Panasonic India

Institutional Sales Enquiries
Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd.
First Floor, ABW Tower, IFFCO Chowk,
Sector 25, Gurgaon - 122001, Haryana, India
Telephone : +91-124-6770400
Fax : +91-124-4596625
-------------------------------
Mr. Vishal Sharma
General Manager - Institutional Sales
[email protected]

Here is the updated list for Bangalore
techy - 50ST50 - would be looking for 0% finance option as well ( if available)
Somu - 50GT50
swageo
fang
Lakshminarasimhan -50ST50 (Chennai?)

Guys, please count me out. Just picked up a 42xt50 today.

Somu - 50GT50
swageo
fang

Guys,
Pls add me also along wit. lakshminarasimhn.
42X50D (If possible on 0%finance)@chennai.
U can contact me by PM for mobile no.
Thank u.....

Guys,
Pls add me also along wit. lakshminarasimhn.
42X50D (If possible on 0%finance)@chennai.
U can contact me by PM for mobile no.
Thank u.....
Somu - 50GT50
swageo

Somu - 50GT50
swageo

Updated my preference too..

echy - 50ST50 - would be looking for 0% finance option as well ( if available)
Somu - 50GT50
swageo - 50ST50

Anybody else ?. If not, lets sync up over PM and plan forward. This is too much of a wait for a TV..

Agreed, we need to take this forward. I just spoke with a couple of Pana Brand Shops. I was told they will be getting stock on the 15th, but none of them will quote me a price over the phone.

Agreed, we need to take this forward. I just spoke with a couple of Pana Brand Shops. I was told they will be getting stock on the 15th, but none of them will quote me a price over the phone.
Did you try Devi International?

which on HX850.

This is a frustrating wait for pana.. and I too might switch to another brand.
Looks like we are losing focus because of the non availability of 50ST50? Whats up with Panasonic.. are they short of production? is it some strategy to increase the price?:sad: Guys any time you strike a deal please count me in. I may not very active on the board but I will check this thread every day.

Looks like we are losing focus because of the non availability of 50ST50? Whats up with Panasonic.. are they short of production? is it some strategy to increase the price?:sad: Guys any time you strike a deal please count me in. I may not very active on the board but I will check this thread every day.

You may be correct. Seems to be Panny Strategy... Just a small info..,

I am waiting for Panasonic Plasma 42X50D (2D model).,
For the past 3 Month, this particular model is nowhere available in the states of Tamilnadu & Pondy.
When i enquired about the price in Panny & other showrooms..,
I was quoted around Rs.45-46K because of high taxes here in Tamilnadu. Wherein the prices is around Rs.42-43K @ Flipcart, Ebay.in, Buytheprice.com..,
When i was waiting for the price to come down, i am shocked to know that Ebay.in, Buytheprice.com & few other Etailers have increased the price by Rs.3K because of shortage / demand / Imaginary Hype,etc...
Go to Hell - Panny..........:eek::eek::eek:

looks like a mass campaign is required to shoot panasonic down. :). If I don't get this by first week of next month, am going with Sony.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back