Panasonic 2012 Models[Plasma or LED's]; Group Buy in Chennai

It is not a Chennai issue.. not available in Navi Mumbai as well.. god knows, why they release a TV, which they can't stock up anywhere in the country..

anyway, Cheenai guys.. all the best, hope the Pana guys able to help with the stock

Interestingly both Infibeam and Indiaplaza have ST50's in Stock. I am bit skeptical buying from these two as they good for books and stuff.. never made any purchases above 5k/- any one has experience buying TV from these stores?:confused:

Panasonic guys just called me. They say that stocks will be in Chennai in another 20 -25 days :rolleyes::rolleyes: So let keep up the momentum and hope for the best.

Interestingly both Infibeam and Indiaplaza have ST50's in Stock. I am bit skeptical buying from these two as they good for books and stuff.. never made any purchases above 5k/- any one has experience buying TV from these stores?:confused:

I too have decided to buy things from the website but put hold because of group buy.

Panasonic guys just called me. They say that stocks will be in Chennai in another 20 -25 days :rolleyes::rolleyes: So let keep up the momentum and hope for the best.

Have able find the price sir coz diwali is on its way so what do you think will they offer us a good price. Also they should not take advantage and give us the different price. I think it should be competitive to Infibeam and Indiaplaza

Infibeam is selling 50ST50 at 97k... Not sure whether it is eligible for the printer offer.. So it is likely that they may offer this one at around 90k around Diwali, with some gift bundled in...

Ignore the printer offer. It is practically useless - even more useless than the free HT offer. Once more Panasonic is dumping non-moving stock.

Checked in Pana Brand shop ( GN Shetty road ) yesterday .
They are moving into renovated shop by 15 oct.. by oct 20 , they said will give a commitment on availability of ST50 and GT

Regarding ST50 availability , even Pana customer care ppl confimred by arnd 20 oct they assure prodcut will be available.

As for offer n deals. , pana has come up with diwali offer with printer.. lol
quotes 90k for 42st50 which is on higher side..
ready to negotiation on group buys.

regards,
kk

This is pure crap. I too received a similar promise a month back. I have started nego on hx850 (40").

I agree but this is best effort that we could do. Anyways, I have decided that if this is the kind of attitude that Panasonic would show, I would also be better off with another product.

Looking out for Philips 8577 LED TV, comes with HT offer. Saw one in a relative house and was really good.

Check this,

http://www.indiaplaza.com/staticpag...lename=philips-offernew&storename=electronics

Philips 46" 46PFL8577 Led Television | Buy Philips 46" 46PFL8577 Led Television | Indiaplaza

Last edited:
I think 46HX750 of Sony will be much better than 46PFL8577.. and the best part is it is cheaper by few thousand.. I think 46HX750 is around 85K..

Is it only ST50 model which is unavailable or is it true for all models of Panasonic Plasmas (XT/UT)?

slightly off topic. the attitude of panny t.nagar brand shop sucks. those guys never keep up their word.this is from my personal experience.

Updated GB Members -

Gramaphone [50"]
Lakshminarasimhan [50"]
Raghuhifi [42"]
dial2karthik [42"]

Anyone else IN or OUT?

Why are you guys waiting so much for this TV, it has image burn in problem which is not covered by Panasonic warranty and i dont think you guys deserve such crap after spending so much money, Check out the multiple proofs of image burn in, in the ST50 owners thread: http://www.hifivision.com/televisio...-first-impressions-reviews-tweaks-etc-37.html

Why are you guys waiting so much for this TV, it has image burn in problem which is not covered by Panasonic warranty and i dont think you guys deserve such crap after spending so much money, Check out the multiple proofs of image burn in, in the ST50 owners thread: http://www.hifivision.com/televisio...-first-impressions-reviews-tweaks-etc-37.html

I wish you had done some more due diligence on Plasmas especially ST50 before copy pasting your comment in multiple threads... global trends, reviews and feedback just dont matter to some people and they indulge in Plasma bashing from some days which is noticeable since you joined last month only...
anyways as they say, ignorance is bliss !!

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back