Panasonic 2012 Models[Plasma or LED's]; Group Buy in Chennai

Yes true, UT50 is a brilliant TV as well.

And @Lakshminarasimhan, since you are not getting the ST50 I think no harm in getting the E8000 at a lower price. It is no doubt a great TV and at least on par with ST50 for sure in every area.

I second that.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

checked with pana shop yesterday at GN shetty... they gt 1 50St50 which got damaged on transit... new shipment is comin on nov 6th..
happy to see 42gt for demo.. was quoting arnd 100k which could be negotiated on payment mode...

unfortunately e8000 is creating the noise in the market... that is confusing ...

checked with pana shop yesterday at GN shetty... they gt 1 50St50 which got damaged on transit... new shipment is comin on nov 6th..
happy to see 42gt for demo.. was quoting arnd 100k which could be negotiated on payment mode...

unfortunately e8000 is creating the noise in the market... that is confusing ...

Thanks Karthik, When I checked the owner said that there were no pieces available at the warehouse and that it might take another 2 weeks , again he wasnt sure..

So are you still for 50"ST or 51E8000? ;)

wanna look at ST50.. am conviced with features and tech... but haven looked a demo with my eyes...
of E8000 , yes its a stunning piece...have demoed it... warranty is a big question tht is worryin.. cuz of wat is heard they give only for led lcd... not plasma

wanna look at ST50.. am conviced with features and tech... but haven looked a demo with my eyes...
of E8000 , yes its a stunning piece...have demoed it... warranty is a big question tht is worryin.. cuz of wat is heard they give only for led lcd... not plasma

Where did you demo E 8000 ?

E8000 at Samsung CES Velachery...
the salesmen are not tat educated abt this beauty... one thing lacking is extended warranty
price quoted is 95k inclusive of taxes and free tab2...
bajaj fin 0% emi is available as financing options... they aren aware of extended warranty nor the bajaj ppl.
as for movement of e8000 , mahesh the guy who looks after plasmas has sold 5 till date...

Gramaphone [50"]
Lakshminarasimhan [50"]
Raghuhifi [42"]
dial2karthik [50"]

Can you Check the best offer if there are 3 pieces to be bought.

BTW,Are Panasonic guys aware that Samsung is eating into their market? ;)

Last edited:
Gramaphone [50"]
Lakshminarasimhan [50"]
Raghuhifi [42"]
dial2karthik [50"]

Can you Check the best offer if there are 3 pieces to be bought.

BTW,Are Panasonic guys aware that Samsung is eating into their market? ;)

yep.. atleast this pana brand shop is aware e8000 is selling big... will chk with them n let ya knw

Disclaimer: First post, but been lurking around for the past couple of weeks.
Hi, Please put me up for a 50" as well - I reside in Chennai. I'll be shifting to a new house by Jan, and would like to make the most of any offers available before then. I'm not decided on LED/Plasma, but from what I've read, aside from the energy consumption and brigtness, Plasma is a match for LEDs, and comes at a considerably lower cost for large screens. Please correct me if I am wrong. thanks.

offers.. panasonic.. oopse.. they are really bad at it...givin off a printer for 50st50 lol...
present situation stands as not a demo piece around chennai ( correct me if am wrong)... though blr seems to have stocks in brand shops. With regards to plasma vs LED LCD go through reviews.. st50 owner threads.. where detailed discussion has been made..

my take.. its as simple as u buy a new vehilce.. frst 1000kms u ride it with care.. don burn the engine.. same applies to plasma.. don let it burn in until phosphors age.. break in period have been quoted as 150-200 hrs though ...

Disclaimer: First post, but been lurking around for the past couple of weeks.
Hi, Please put me up for a 50" as well - I reside in Chennai. I'll be shifting to a new house by Jan, and would like to make the most of any offers available before then. I'm not decided on LED/Plasma, but from what I've read, aside from the energy consumption and brigtness, Plasma is a match for LEDs, and comes at a considerably lower cost for large screens. Please correct me if I am wrong. thanks.

WELCOME ABOARD!

So that makes 4 of us for 50"ST :clapping:. We should be able to negotiate now. @karthik please do let us know when you visit on Nov 7 and discuss the payment options as well.:)

Meanwhile look for 51E8000 Samsung as well.

Indiaplaza.com is offering 42GT50D at 86K and 50GT50D at 104K with Panasonic Diwali offers. But not sure about 3Yrs warranty. Is it safe to buy from Indiaplaza?

Its always a risk to buy TV online. There has been mixed views buying online. better to look and buy from showroom to have a piece of mind for the amount invested.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back