Panasonic 2012 Models[Plasma or LED's]; Group Buy in Chennai

Devi international , bangalore has some ST50 in stocks.

Contact Mr. Ramesh for prices. 9980760797.

Do not expect the best prices over phone, do visit the store and get the best deals.

Looks like 50 GT 50 is the only option here at Chennai for this diwali. I dont know why even 3rd demo of samsung plasma 8, failed to convince me. Got quote of 1.12 for 50 gt 50. Did any one get better offer for 50 gt 50. Still not able to justify a premium of around 35000 (price considering salable value of freebies) betwwn GT 50 and Samsung plasma 8.

Devi International in BLR has offered 91K for St50 and +1Lac for Gt 50 in another thread. Dont know why this is not happening here..
E8000 is still a good TV, though I wouldnt call it excellent. its pretty decent with VFM.

Devi International in BLR has offered 91K for St50 and +1Lac for Gt 50 in another thread. Dont know why this is not happening here..
E8000 is still a good TV, though I wouldnt call it excellent. its pretty decent with VFM.
I have decided on E8000. Dropped ST because of the price.

Last edited:
At last, I got 50ST50 from Devi international yday. Total damage is 91k + Rs 100 for tip to delivery boy. To my surprise, they delivered the printer also along with the TV. Checked the usage and it shows 1:27, count:2. So relieved that it was not on display. Will post some pictures on main thread.

Big thanks for dudes here, who provided the critical info on stock availability.

At last, I got 50ST50 from Devi international yday. Total damage is 91k + Rs 100 for tip to delivery boy. To my surprise, they delivered the printer also along with the TV. Checked the usage and it shows 1:27, count:2. So relieved that it was not on display. Will post some pictures on main thread.

Big thanks for dudes here, who provided the critical info on stock availability.

Congrats:clapping::clapping:
How much were you quoted for GT50?

Last edited:

Heartiest congratulations. You will now discover why the model is rated so high.

For those who buy now... it is highly unlikely that you will get a demo piece because the model had been out of stock almost everywhere. Hence being "out of stock" has some "advantages", so to speak. :p

Heartiest congratulations. You will now discover why the model is rated so high.

For those who buy now... it is highly unlikely that you will get a demo piece because the model had been out of stock almost everywhere. Hence being "out of stock" has some "advantages", so to speak. :p

Nope, OOS is a disadvantage, as they will sell demo piece off, to meet customer demands, have seen that personally happen many times, with many stores. Some tell some dont.

juzz checked.. ST still a No.. now he realized he doesn wanna give a commitement .. lol
GT readily available..arnd 89k for 42... 102k for 50GT.. No excahnge schemes for TV as well as no return back of printer

102k for GT50 is really good.

that's a really good price.. considering the way GT price has come down.. once the stock is available the price of ST will be somewhere around 85K.. also the offer may also change from printer to something useful like a HT or BD player..

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back