Panasonic 2012 Models[Plasma or LED's]; Group Buy in Chennai

Heartiest congratulations. You will now discover why the model is rated so high.

For those who buy now... it is highly unlikely that you will get a demo piece because the model had been out of stock almost everywhere. Hence being "out of stock" has some "advantages", so to speak. :p

Nope, OOS is a disadvantage, as they will sell demo piece off, to meet customer demands, have seen that personally happen many times, with many stores. Some tell some dont.

You are taking it very seriously. :) I put inverted commas and :p emoticon. :)

juzz checked.. ST still a No.. now he realized he doesn wanna give a commitement .. lol
GT readily available..arnd 89k for 42... 102k for 50GT.. No excahnge schemes for TV as well as no return back of printer

Are you Ok to get from BLR?. Called and checked and they are willing to ship to Chennai. We could also knock couple of bucks more [if possible] as a Group Buy.

I tried most of the shops in Chennai during Pongal for ST50 and nowhere it is available including the brand shop in T.Nagar. I went ahead and bought Pana ET5D (Though I agree it can't be the match for plasmas)

some one is trying to get a piece in Mumbai shipped from Pune.

New member Mandar16, got it booked at 75 k for 42 ST 50.

Last edited:
firstly, my parents were not convinced to buy a BIG tv. They say "why do you want to spend so much on electronics". By the time I convinced them, my company lost it contract bid and was planning for a lay-off... Also, there were other expenses.. So I really could not think of buying a tv.

Still I yearn to buy ST50 soon... Hope that happens this year!

firstly, my parents were not convinced to buy a BIG tv. They say "why do you want to spend so much on electronics". By the time I convinced them, my company lost it contract bid and was planning for a lay-off... Also, there were other expenses.. So I really could not think of buying a tv.

Still I yearn to buy ST50 soon... Hope that happens this year!

There is no use in waiting so long for ST50, its just a TV, its about time you looked at alternatives like HX850, if plasma fan then get the samsung plasma.

^
HX850 is going to be discontinued soon and replaced with W900A Bravia featuring Triluminous LED backlighting and Quantum Dot Display technology. ;)

One of the retail outlets in Chennai , say that they can deliver ST50. Though price is still under discussion, would anyone want to join for group buy?

guys slow down.....i have been using panasonic plasmas for a longtime .....i was happy with its picture until i saw the samsung 2013 plasma model ps51f5500...
the colours and clarity are better than any of my previous panasonic plasmas...
take a demo and decide for yourself.......

I am told there are 2 pieces available, one piece within 2-3 days; however, hard negotiation is required as the price quoted is as per last year pricing. if any one is interested to join; PM me.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back