Pricelist for Home Projectors

Spidey

Hi

I thought you people can contribute prices of well-known, familiar models so everyone starting his search for a projector can start here.

For ex-

Panasonic PT-AE4000
Official : 1.25- 1.5 lacs Grey : 94k

Optoma HD20
? 60-70k

Pls contribute and mention sources/dealers if possible.

You can add prices of Projector Screens, ceiling fits also.

Hi

I thought you people can contribute prices of well-known, familiar models so everyone starting his search for a projector can start here.

For ex-

Panasonic PT-AE4000
Official : 1.25- 1.5 lacs Grey : 94k

Optoma HD20
? 60-70k

Pls contribute and mention sources/dealers if possible.

You can add prices of Projector Screens, ceiling fits also.

the best quote i got for this is 1.20 from chennai ,kindly do PM contacts @ 94k
regards
subhash

the best quote i got for this is 1.20 from chennai ,kindly do PM contacts @ 94k
regards
subhash

mits 3800 = 110k with bill, 98k without bill, 80k from outside..
epson TW3500 = 127k with bill, 108k without bill, 85k from outside..
epson TW4500 = already in threads.. need to pick

Could you please tell me where you got these prices from? Dealer/City etc.

Thanks

here is the mail i got from one dealer ( i will give u his id if u pm me.. dont want to look like advertising him)

"We have panasonic PT-AE 4000 and Epson home cinema 8500...they are the current hotsellers in the home theater segment of 1080p projectors
The cost will be 1,60,000 and 1,75,000/-

For presentations we can supply you mitsubishi projectors if you can let us know the model.

Regards
Ashok Kumar"

Of course these are just quoted MRPs without any negotiations.

Last edited:
Panasonic 4000 is listed on Ebay.in for 1.25 lacs with 90 days warranty , whatever that means.

Also are listed 10-15 models of InFocus.. dont know about that brand.

Manu , thats the grey market price or simply US price minus any customs .. bringing it in is the problem.

so 94k u mentioned is not the price here in india grey Right ? coz the best quote i got for the 4000AE is 1.19 here in the chennai grey

so if i like to buy pana 4000 what should i have to pay and what about hd20 whioch one to choose pana or hd20 please rpely

Manu i am using HD 20 from last 3 months and it has been great.i watched the germany vs england match on ESPN HD last night and the PQ was awesome on the projector.

In that pricing you can't go wrong with it. I will recommend HD 20 as i am pretty happy with the same.

If you have more to spend then you can consider the other high end models.

Manu i am using HD 20 from last 3 months and it has been great.i watched the germany vs england match on ESPN HD last night and the PQ was awesome on the projector.

In that pricing you can't go wrong with it. I will recommend HD 20 as i am pretty happy with the same.

If you have more to spend then you can consider the other high end models.

bro i have 1.50l spare for projector so which one to buy

hey brothers
please reply which one to buy pana or epson 3500 ,pana at grey as i offered aroung 120l and epson 110 +vat

i have 130 in budget for pro coz b4 i have 150 but i have spent 20 from it
and pana has 2000 hrs at high lamp mode where as epson has 4000 hrs in both eco and high mode
so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease repply

Last edited:
hey brothers
please reply which one to buy pana or epson 3500 ,pana at grey as i offered aroung 120l and epson 110 +vat

i have 130 in budget for pro coz b4 i have 150 but i have spent 20 from it
and pana has 2000 hrs at high lamp mode where as epson has 4000 hrs in both eco and high mode
so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease repply

pana 4000 anyday..
also coz i suppose warranty would not be necessary for u.. :)

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back