Pricelist for Home Projectors

latest and fantastic price for MITS- HC3800 65K
but then it needs to be a group buy a minimum of 5 pieces
any one interested will give details , would have gone for it but need to hold back ,may be nxt month

latest and fantastic price for MITS- HC3800 65K
but then it needs to be a group buy a minimum of 5 pieces
any one interested will give details , would have gone for it but need to hold back ,may be nxt month

wow, that is a very good price..
Import via Singapore or US?
I don't see Mits India offering such as good price, so forget the warranty..
If the importer gives a warranty, i suppose he would ask to bear the transportation cost..

wow, that is a very good price..
Import via Singapore or US?
I don't see Mits India offering such as good price, so forget the warranty..
If the importer gives a warranty, i suppose he would ask to bear the transportation cost..

its thro US , but to avail this price there shud be a minimum of 5 purchases

how much did it cost you? is it worth investing on this PJ wud HD content really make a big diff from optoma HD65 which is 720P

Last edited:
subhash - theres no doubt 1080p will have a much better quality.. but it is also true that this difference is really visible if your screen is 120" or above. another part to it is ofcourse the source. if you are playing 480p content.. the quality will pretty much suck.. but if you were to play full hd contents on a 120" screen or higher.. a 1080p pj will kick ass !

its thro US , but to avail this price there shud be a minimum of 5 purchases

how much did it cost you? is it worth investing on this PJ wud HD content really make a big diff from optoma HD65 which is 720P

subhash - theres no doubt 1080p will have a much better quality.. but it is also true that this difference is really visible if your screen is 120" or above. another part to it is ofcourse the source. if you are playing 480p content.. the quality will pretty much suck.. but if you were to play full hd contents on a 120" screen or higher.. a 1080p pj will kick ass !

rightly said by jitubisht..
and subhash it is time that u took the plunge..
you can switch to HD65 for 720p and lower, use HC3800 for 1080p.. and yes trurst me for 65k HC3800 is more than a handful..mine has gone over 250hrs now..

it is 120"

I don't really understand this concept of bill and without bill.

For example, take the Panasonic AE4000 or the Mitsubishi projectors. I can't find them even on the company websites! If that's so, and assuming that they are not being officially sold in India, what's the point of whether you have the bill or not? If something goes wrong, do you think the standard service center will take the projector and do a good job of repairing it? Or have the spares ready and available? Are they even qualified enough to repair this stuff?

In my opinion, its either buying a model that's officially sold and serviced near your place, or don't bother with the bill (unless you can send it back to the US or Singapore etc and get it serviced).

Hi,
Anyone who has bought Optoma hd20 1080p recently? Looking at the price. I have been told by a seller to deliver a hd20 with extra lamp for upto 800 US Dollars, with shipping and warranty. This person claims bluedart will handle the customs but I doubt it.

What would be the customs? Anyone?

Please let me know if there are any cheaper options for optoma HD20

I am the process of building up a HT. Refer my thread in this forum. I am now collecting quotes for projectors. The prices are first cut and yet to be negotiated.
Mitsubishi HC4000= 92,750
Optoma HD20=1,08,775
BenQ W1000+=1,13,600
Sanyo PLV Z4000=1,31,500
mitsubishi HC6800=1,56,500
Panasonic AE 4000=1,85,000
Optoma HD87=2,69,000

could anybody please point me to any dealers in Bangalore? I need to buy the Optoma HD20

I don't think any authorised dealers are in Bangalore.
there is one in hydrabad. If you are interested I can send you the details.

hi
i rently bought a panasonic 4000 from US . cost me around 90,000 and I also got a bulb free because there is a panasonic scheme running now

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back