Pricelist for Home Projectors

Had a Toshiba TDP-ET20 previously. The lamp died after 3000 hours of pure bliss. The cost of the lamp equalled the cost of the projector. So now i've picked up a LG HS 200G - it is compact and best of all is an LED projector - which translates to a 30,000 hours life. It cost around QAR 1,500 - which is around Rs.18,750. Awesome value for money and decent picture. It is really small so you can pack it in your bag and the customs guys should not bother you.

For movies and gaming - nothing compared to a projector.

LG

I am having LG projector,, i have connected with my lap top to watch some live data of some markets, this 30,000 hours lamp life is too good, i very often use it during the week-days between 8 to 14 hours that too non-stop, it is running great.

There is no doubt for watching movies via projector, nothing can beat it. :yahoo:

V.

i've picked up a LG HS 200G - it is compact and best of all is an LED projector - which translates to a 30,000 hours life. Awesome value for money and decent picture.

For movies and gaming - nothing compared to a projector.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back