Samsung 40C630 vs Panasonic 42v20 vs LG 42ld650

sandeep.pes

Hi Friends,
Am a newbie on this forum .I am looking for a 40-42 inch TV for our new home and request your help in deciding which one I should go for.

I was inclined towards Samsung 40C630 But I checked the new pana 42v20 and LG 42ld650 at Ezone last weekend and the PQ looked excellent on both.
Now am pretty confused on which to go for :confused:
Your valuable suggestion would be appreciated.

Budget is around 60k

My criteria is the following
1)Stunning PQ
2)atleast 120 Hz if LCD or 600hz for Plasma
3) minimal input lag during gaming.

Awaiting you response.

Thanks in Advance

All three are great in terms of PQ. You have little to compare interms of PQ in my openion.

Compare cost and decide. If still confused, give an edge to plasma.

I liked 42LD650 very much. It was sold at 54k in delhi, while in bangalore no one is coming below 70k or if you try hard may be few grands less.

Panasonic 42V20D is supposed to be best model in the 42 inch category. I have seen the display and PQ is really amazing. I don't have to say much as lots already discussed in the forum.

If budget is 60k, check LG 50PK550 plasma as well. A 50" for the price of 42".

Trust me I'd spent a year to searching for a decent 42 inch tv (be it LCD/LED/PLASMA)..

Look no further.. Go for Pana V20,
Its has the best Price x Features x Performance: ratio than any other available TV's in the Indian market as of today.

If u still have a doubt? There are many 42 inch LCD's available >30k, buy them and repent later....LOL

thanks chirag for the inputs , i had a demo of v20 , didn't like the PQ very much , maybe the settings at the show room were not the best , but that's just me..
anyone bought or demoed LG 42LD650? Do let me know.

Thanks in advance..

If u still have a doubt? There are many 42 inch LCD's available >30k, buy them and repent later....LOL
............ many 42 inch LCD's available >30k???? Can you name a few?

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back