Samsung 55Q60R Bottom yellow bleeding.

Nithin22

I just got 55q60r yesterday and would like advise on best settings and feedback. I just happened to notice slight yellowing bleeding kind of effect at bottom at scenes where it's full white or light Grey or any light background. Even at menu I can notice that. Just want to know if its normal due to the edge lighting or some issue.

Attachments

• 20200904_111400.jpg
    20200904_111400.jpg
    741.6 KB · Views: 121
I just got 55q60r yesterday and would like advise on best settings and feedback. I just happened to notice slight yellowing bleeding kind of effect at bottom at scenes where it's full white or light Grey or any light background. Even at menu I can notice that. Just want to know if its normal due to the edge lighting or some issue.
Definetenly an issue. I don't have any such thing on my TV, same model.

If it's under warranty, they are bound to address this. Put some test patterns and check as well. There might be other defects as well.
Yes doing them . I have raised three concern to customer service. They said if technicians confirmed issue they will replace it. Problem is this is very acute to notice so mostly they will try to argue . Let's see I will definitely fight for replacement. Fingers crossed.

Yes doing them . I have raised three concern to customer service. They said if technicians confirmed issue they will replace it. Problem is this is very acute to notice so mostly they will try to argue . Let's see I will definitely fight for replacement. Fingers crossed.

Good luck buddy. Keep us updated. Even I am eyeing the Q60R. How much did you get it for btw?

Good luck buddy. Keep us updated. Even I am eyeing the Q60R. How much did you get it for btw?
They came yesterday 1st argued that no problem its just normal. Yelled at him as how can yellow bleeding at bottom be normal and played videos did color test and also showed the response from this thread that others don't have. Then he finally apologized and raised replacement request. He said he will do his best to get it replaced but said it's a difficult process as engineers and others will just say nothing wrong and will close it as they will try maximum to just block the request. Let's see. I got it in reliance digital at 85k with 7500 cashback using hdfc credit card emi option.

Also have a look at sony x800h . In sony site they are giving great discounts. Even 65 inches from 98k to 120k . And x800h was really amazing. Also Panasonic.

Also have a look at sony x800h . In sony site they are giving great discounts. Even 65 inches from 98k to 120k . And x800h was really amazing. Also Panasonic.

I have not taken a look at the x800H in person because it's not as good acc to Rtings review whose reviews I have found to be true so far. Secondly, it's out of my budget. Good you fought with the Samsung guys, I hope you get it resolved.

Definetenly an issue. I don't have any such thing on my TV, same model.
If I may ask can you provide a picture like that. Its been 2 weeks since raised a complain but Samsung being Samsung trying to cheat me . They are saying its normal and configured like that for this model and closing my ticket. Fought 2 hours and raised a new ticket and they said they will come tomorrow to check again.

If it's under warranty, they are bound to address this. Put some test patterns and check as well. There might be other defects as well.
If I may ask can you provide a picture like that. Its been 2 weeks since raised a complain but Samsung being Samsung trying to cheat me . They are saying its normal and configured like that for this model and closing my ticket. Fought 2 hours and raised a new ticket and they said they will come 2mrw to check again.

If I may ask can you provide a picture like that. Its been 2 weeks since raised a complain but Samsung being Samsung trying to cheat me . They are saying its normal and configured like that for this model and closing my ticket. Fought 2 hours and raised a new ticket and they said they will come tomorrow to check again.
Sure, if you want you can send me that exact picture and I can open that up on my TV. That should help your case.

If I may ask can you provide a picture like that. Its been 2 weeks since raised a complain but Samsung being Samsung trying to cheat me . They are saying its normal and configured like that for this model and closing my ticket. Fought 2 hours and raised a new ticket and they said they will come 2mrw to check again.
If you have the old remote, I can guide you to the built in test patterns via Service Menu.

These companies are taking us for a ride. After spending around 80k we expect a product that is without defects.
That being said, don't know if I would have even noticed something like this.
But once you see it, you will be aware of that.
Samsung have to replace it.

I really hope you get it replaced because that's clearly an issue and not normal panel behavior. Keep us updated.

Fought 2 hours and raised a new ticket and they said they will come 2mrw to check again.
I suggest you to post details on twitter/fb with the picture of the bleeding area tagging Samsung company handles and sales/marketing heads.
Companies nowadays are conscious about their image on social media

I suggest you to post details on twitter/fb with the picture of the bleeding area tagging Samsung company handles and sales/marketing heads.
Companies nowadays are conscious about their image on social media
It's sucks that we have to make noise on social media these days to get any kind of support.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back