Sony OLED A90J or QD EOLED A95K Launch in India

I got an offer of 2.85 (and further negotiable slightly) for 65inch A95K during republic day at Croma sec29 gurgaon,At Reliance , they said 2.99 but I did not negotiate .
But i hold my horses since I expect better deals around Diwali. moreover people will share hands on experience of this Master series.
Guy anyone else got similar offer

I got an offer of 2.85 (and further negotiable slightly) for 65inch A95K during republic day at Croma sec29 gurgaon,At Reliance , they said 2.99 but I did not negotiate .
But i hold my horses since I expect better deals around Diwali. moreover people will share hands on experience of this Master series.

These are some great offers. By Diwali I really hope it reaches somewhere around 2.5-2.6L. That will be a great great buy.
It does seem offline stores always give better deals than online. Also, anyone know good stores in Pune?

@Srikanth07 Bro any impressions from your A95k and G2? How do they compare?

We can make bulk buy grp for Delhi incase anyone interested

Good idea for all cities. I am ready to start one for Pune.

Was this offer for full cash payment or what can u explain??

Anyone knows the best price of 77 inch lg c2 or 77 inch a80k in any store??and is lg g2 available in india in 77 inch??

Anyone knows the best price of 77 inch lg c2 or 77 inch a80k in any store??and is lg g2 available in india in 77 inch??
Croma guy was mentioning 1.79 for LG G2 65 inch. but there was no negotiation with him and he was willing to discuss more about LG G2

Where can we get a95k cheapest reliance digital or croma or sony center or any other source??
Just go to at least 1 or 2 local shops of each brand (RD, BE, Croma, SC etc) and approach the manager of TV section with card/wallet in hand and discuss the model, size and your offer amount, with intention to purchase immediately. This has worked for me well. Just make sure that you add "I need a sealed piece only".

They may not always agree to your offer, but there is good chance they will discuss their best offer with you.

Last edited:
Just go to at least 1 or 2 local shops of each brand (RD, BE, Croma, SC etc) and approach the manager of TV section with card/wallet in hand and discuss the model, size and your offer amount, with intention to purchase immediately. This has worked for me well. Just make sure that you add "I need a sealed piece only".
Thanx

Do
They give loose pieces really??

I thought that sc is more expensive than reliance or croma

ext upgrade would be an 85" z9j sony or Samsung QN90b kind of 8k beast mini led FALD for the hall. But many years to go. Maybe in 7 years when i turn

These are some great offers. By Diwali I really hope it reaches somewhere around 2.5-2.6L. That will be a great great buy.
It does seem offline stores always give better deals than online. Also, anyone know good stores in Pune?

I'd like to keep an eye on these two models as well. I have got my 55C8 panel gone bad after I moved house earlier this year in Mar. I have taken care of packing it with the original box and packaging and transported both the TVs (another one is Sony Bravia 55" FALD) in my car (I kept them horizontal in the back of XUV500 after folding all the seats).
I unpacked it at new house only after a month of arrival, it worked for 3-4 days before started to go in protection mode after a few minutes and in another couple days, straight to protection mode and not starting, LG technician certified the panel is gone. I'm thinking of getting a new OLED, not sure repairing this one how much would it cost.

Sony BRAVIA FALD is and old FHD one, still doing duty for many years now but I'm really missing OLED for movie watching. I do have xbox one x and play games only occasionally, my son does that more frequently though.
I'm thinking of going with either 55" or upgrade to 65" this time and two models in mind are A95K or LG G2. I'll try to keep my budget on check so it looks like most likely I'll end up getting G2 in case if I'm going with 65" size and tight budget.
I'll look forward to festival discounts and any group buy if happening in Bangalore. Also hoping to see some first hand experiences/reviews from the folks here who have got one of these recently.
Thanks.

Hi i m buying LG C2 in few days we can start Group .Send me link

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back