Sony OLED A90J or QD EOLED A95K Launch in India

Hi i m buying LG C2 in few days we can start Group .Send me link

Hey. I've created this google form to collect our information securely. Will then add you to the telegram/whatsapp group.

All Pune buyers, please fill this form so that we can do a group buy for better prices.

Hey. I've created this google form to collect our information securely. Will then add you to the telegram/whatsapp group.

All Pune buyers, please fill this form so that we can do a group buy for better prices.
I suggest you post this in 'OLED Price' thread as well, there would be many folks watching that thread from Pune and it will help you build the group strength.

Sony a95k showing on amazon for 322900

Combine with additional discounts on SBI credit cards and it will go down to ~3.13L. Don't know if thats a good price for it or not, but it does make it cheaper than LG G2 65" OLED (which is at 3.29L).

Combine with additional discounts on SBI credit cards and it will go down to ~3.13L. Don't know if thats a good price for it or not, but it does make it cheaper than LG G2 65" OLED (which is at 3.29L).
Wrong. LG G2 is at 2.39 not 3.29 at Amazon.

Caleb Denison feels the premium of around $1450 of A95k over G2 is not worth it. Infact he says both are neck in neck and for gaming, wall mounting, ambient lighting, more hdmi 2.1 ports etc...G2 stands out while for table mounting, colour gradient and volume, sound decoding (dts) and slight overall brightness advantage A95k is better. He calls them a draw in many aspects.

Caleb Denison feels the premium of around $1450 of A95k over G2 is not worth it. Infact he says both are neck in neck and for gaming, wall mounting, ambient lighting, more hdmi 2.1 ports etc...G2 stands out while for table mounting, colour gradient and volume, sound decoding (dts) and slight overall brightness advantage A95k is better. He calls them a draw in many aspects.
Yes , almost.
and,I would prefer G2 for gaming. source Input lags are also better for G2 (about 40% better).
I'm just keeping track,no immediate requirement for self.
https://www.rtings.com G2 VS A95K

That would be a great price for G2 but I dont even see it on Amazon. The LG G2 65" is 3.29L and is only available on croma, vijay sales and LG official website. A95K is 3.23 (pre-cashback) on both Sony and Amazon.
Please do share the amazon link for G2 if you have it. That is indeed a great price for the 65", if true.

That would be a great price for G2 but I dont even see it on Amazon. The LG G2 65" is 3.29L and is only available on croma, vijay sales and LG official website. A95K is 3.23 (pre-cashback) on both Sony and Amazon.
Please do share the amazon link for G2 if you have it. That is indeed a great price for the 65", if true.
You don't buy OLEDs online. Always offline and in group buys

That would be a great price for G2 but I dont even see it on Amazon. The LG G2 65" is 3.29L and is only available on croma, vijay sales and LG official website.

Ok here is the link for Amazon LG G2 65 inch for you. Please stop reading LG website price they never practically use it. Same for Cromartie vijay sales etc they never put the actual in store price on their website. The actual is always much much lower inside stores

LG 164 cm (65 Inches) EVO Gallery Edition 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV OLED65G2PSA (Black) (2022 Model) https://amzn.eu/d/hnVr1sJ

For sure. This is just to get better price from the offline vendors. And that mentioned price seems too good so want to confirm.
already one of the FM posted in this thread that he got G2 65 for 2.18 and that was few days back. prices must have come down now.

G2 should be around 2lac range or may be lower now.In pune try vijay sales or reliance digital.

At Shopatsc too. Good. Hoping for more discounts as we reach closer to Diwali. Then will decide between this and G2, depending on price difference, and buy offline.
Acc to you which source is better for buying sony center or croma or reliance dig?

Acc to you which source is better for buying sony center or croma or reliance dig?
If in Hyderabad, must visit Bajaj Electronics. Their prices are less than Croma or RD. Often stock is better as they are much bigger than other retailers in Hyderabad.

Last I checked around 15th August offer, I got best price of 2.84 for Sony A95k (65 inch) and 1.89 for LG G2 (65 inch). that was without much bargaining but I showed intent to buy immediately if I get Sony for 2.5lakh final amount

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back