Sony OLED A90J or QD EOLED A95K Launch in India

Bought Sony 65A95K yesterday from Vijay Sales for 2.45L including cashback. Getting delivery and installation today.
Congratulations buddy! Please share your review once you get some time to spend with the new display. Also, would you please mind sharing the contact details of Vijay Sales? I just want to check with them if they can deliver in Bangalore? My best guess is they have an outlet here in Bangalore.

Profusely apologise for responding late to our forum members. Bought from Vijay Sales, S.V. Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai store.
The price without cashback is 2,67,500.
I got offer of 2,48,00/- on HDFC credit card with 6/9 months no cost EMI.
I opted for IDFC finance offer wherein I paid 89,000 down payment and rest 1,78,500 in 8 months no cost EMI of approx.22,000, plus 700/- processing fees.
My final outgoing came to 2,45,700/- for Sony 65A95K.
Installation will be done in the evening today.

Profusely apologise for responding late to our forum members. Bought from Vijay Sales, S.V. Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai store.
The price without cashback is 2,67,500.
I got offer of 2,48,00/- on HDFC credit card with 6/9 months no cost EMI.
I opted for IDFC finance offer wherein I paid 89,000 down payment and rest 1,78,500 in 8 months no cost EMI of approx.22,000, plus 700/- processing fees.
My final outgoing came to 2,45,700/- for Sony 65A95K.
Installation will be done in the evening today.
Thank you for sharing the details. Can you please share the details regarding warranty as well?
Did they give this price after a lot of negotiations or was it the quoted price?

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing the details. Can you please share the details regarding warranty as well?
Did they give this price after a lot of negotiations or was it the quoted price?
Just visited local chain store here in Thane. Name is Jain Traders. Pretty old in Thane. A95K including CB cost Rs.2,45,000 and G2 Rs.2,07,000. Both without any negotiations. I have offered a price of Rs.1,70,000 for the G2. Let's see.

The sales guy was hell-bent on selling me the Samsung Q90B. Was explaining the features for around 10-15 mins.

Has promised me to get the final rates by tomorrow for all the above brands and models. Pretty sure that the final price will be less than the quoted price. Will update tomorrow agin once I get the final rates.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Just visited local chain store here in Thane. Name is Jain Traders. Pretty old in Thane. A95K including CB cost Rs.2,45,000 and G2 Rs.2,07,000. Both without any negotiations. I have offered a price of Rs.1,70,000 for the G2. Let's see.

The sales guy was hell-bent on selling me the Samsung Q90B. Was explaining the features for around 10-15 mins.

Has promised me to get the final rates by tomorrow for all the above brands and models. Pretty sure that the final price will be less than the quoted price. Will update tomorrow agin once I get the final rates.

Thanks.
Thanks thats amazing prices. Please also check whether they can anyway deliver to Bangalore.

Thanks.
Great price, thanks for sharing. Could you please share if this price includes any bank offers, cashback etc! Please check regarding the delivery at Bangalore. We have about 4 of us looking at this one at Bangalore. Thanks.

Great price, thanks for sharing. Could you please share if this price includes any bank offers, cashback etc! Please check regarding the delivery at Bangalore. We have about 4 of us looking at this one at Bangalore. Thanks.
Sure will check. The plan that I have in mind is to negotiate hard for one piece and if he is ready to send it to Bangalore, negotiate further.

Will keep you all posted by tomorrow.

From Anyone who has already got A95K delivered, a request - will deeply appreciate if you can provide some solid initial review/ reactions for out of the box performance and whether the premium feels worth the leap. Thanks in advance

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back