Sony OLED A90J or QD EOLED A95K Launch in India

Today's Rate
Sony A95K 65
Vijay Sales Saket Delhi
Effective Landing Cost 225749 after cashback & nce closure.

Sony A80K 77
Vijay Sales Saket Delhi
Effective Landing Cost 390410 after cashback & nce closure.
Excellent and realistic prices.
I wonder if such prices are limited to Delhi/ NCR, or even in Hyderabad one can get a similar deal.

From Anyone who has already got A95K delivered, a request - will deeply appreciate if you can provide some solid initial review/ reactions for out of the box performance and whether the premium feels worth the leap. Thanks in advance
A friend in Toronto bought the A95K 65” and has been streaming content and playing PS5 games.
I just got a one line feedback - he can see and count each and every pore on Kate Winslet’s skin.

A friend in Toronto bought the A95K 65” and has been streaming content and playing PS5 games.
I just got a one line feedback - he can see and count each and every pore on Kate Winslet’s skin.
^^ that has always been there with OLEDs.

Sony A95K is not holding up to its hype according to internet reviews with just a couple 100 nits brighter than an LG WOLED or Sony's A80K. Prices are negotiable at dealers and have come down to LG G2 rates. Maybe next gen QD-OLED might be better omitting some flaws of the current launch.

Sony A95K is not holding up to its hype according to internet reviews with just a couple 100 nits brighter than an LG WOLED or Sony's A80K. Prices are negotiable at dealers and have come down to LG G2 rates. Maybe next gen QD-OLED might be better omitting some flaws of the current launch.
In this blind test by industry pros, A95K scored pretty high in almost all aspects.

Thank you for sharing the details. Can you please share the details regarding warranty as well?
Did they give this price after a lot of negotiations or was it the quoted price?
I was following with the Vijay Stores for almost a year and just a month back I could negotiate to 3.0L. But I was sure of price would plunge around 2.5L during Diwali. And now during Navratri, I decided to take a plunge as my old Sony W-series started troubling. They called me with a price of 2.68L with all discounts and cashbacks. Here I sensed that price of 2.5L is easily achievable.

I visited Croma, Reliace, Kohinoor in a day to gauge the reality and I found to my surprise everybody had offered 2.5L. In fact, Kohinoor offered 2.45L with promise to reduce couple of thousands if I revisit them. I decided not to go as reliability of Vijay Sales was better than few thousands of Kohinoor.

I would suggest to prospective buyers, negotiate very hard and get unbelievable pricing. This is simply achievable now. The market for Sony in particular has crashed. Imagine the scenario with other brands of TVs.

Sony offered 1 year standard warranty and total 3 years panel warranty.

2-years extended warranty post 3 years is available for 35K.

Thanks and regards.

Sure will check. The plan that I have in mind is to negotiate hard for one piece and if he is ready to send it to Bangalore, negotiate further.

Will keep you all posted by tomorrow.
So guys an update (not an exciting one though :)). The dealer with whom I had spoken with on Tuesday had called up yesterday and said G2 is out of stock. The give me a price of Rs.1.80 lacs for the C2. Samsung QN90B was quoted as Rs.1.90 lacs, buy sadly he could not give me the revised price for A95K. This is not a very big dealer and is only localised to Thane city.

I think we all should wait for another week to 10 days (till 15th) to get the best prices. My Tuesday visit was a casual visit and really did not negotiate much, but prices are coming down, that's for sure.

Yes, looks like it is true. Even the dealer whom I had visited said there are panel issues with Sony and was strongly recommending to go with either LG or Samsung. Not sure how true it is though.

Got a price of 2.53 L , after cashbacks and all. This was the best I could negotiate from Vijay Sales Pune. Tries to get him to come down by 10k more but couldn't.
I've been waiting for this TV to drop in price forever , and had initially thought that I would buy it if it ever dropped to 3L I would go for it , so maybe subconsciously even at 2.53L I was quite happy maybe that's why I didn't negotiate any further.

Did the deal through IDFC paper Finance, cashback was 22.5k., Down-payment of 115200/- and 13 Emi.s of 12300/- .However yesterday was the last day of the cash back offer so you might have to wait till Diwali for another cashback offer. Hope the TV is worth it.

Edit: One of the reasons I chose this over the A80k was the Heatsink. I'm hoping that this Heatsink increases the lifespan of the TV. I wasn't interested in the G2 because I didn't want to buy an LG TV.

Yes...maybe true
I do have VSP, Sony Center and Croma, all three next to each other and very close by to my house. So planning to drop in at all the three stores in the next 2-3 days. Let's see. Will keep you all posted on the new prices from these.

This is new learning. What kind of issues are being faced? Could you please share those reviews and evidences (even if its anecdotal) that others can go over? Thanks.

This is new learning. What kind of issues are being faced? Could you please share those reviews and evidences (even if its anecdotal) that others can go over? Thanks.
The following:

In ambient lighting it is said to darken out which with a $1400 premium over say G2, is like a deal breaker for some. Plus G2 has 4 HDMI 2.1 ports which is a big plus for overseas viewers and maybe next year Sony will also introduce 4 HDMI 2.1 ports. G2 is just slightly lesser in HDR brightness but has much higher SDR brightness than A95K. Plus is much better out of box pre calibrated picture viewing than A95K. G2 can tick more boxes for the average consumer than a pricey A95K which is why dealers have convinced Sony to lower its prices. Lg G2 is going out of stock while A95K is being less favorite among consumers. But next year they would improvise and my guess is will be the most sought for flzt screen TV in market.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back