Sony OLED A90J or QD EOLED A95K Launch in India

All the third party TV stands on Amazon look so ugly. Did you find anything good amongst those? @kittoo

Hehe let me first decide on the TV first bro. I mean most probably it will he G2 but will see near Diwali. If somehow it ends up being any other TV then wont need a stand at all. Havent done much research on the stands, though in all probability none will be as good as the original stands.

Sony A95k Launched in India 65 inches for 3.5 lacs

Such high price
Sony A95k Launched in India 65 inches for 3.5 lacs
shopatsc.com

Sony Bravia 164 cm (65) XR series 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED Google TV XR-65A95K (Black) (2022 Model) | with Dolby Vision Atmos & Alexa Compatibility

See ultra bright 4K pictures with remarkable contrast on this Mini LED TV, powered by our Cognitive Processor XR and XR Backlight Master Drive. Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) | Refresh Rate: 120 hertz | BRAVIA XR OLED Display: XR Cognitive Processor | 4K HDR | 4K 120 | XR OLED Contrast...
shopatsc.com
shopatsc.com

This is the MRP.usually sony sells TVs around 60-70% of MRP.A95K will be around 3-3.5L at diwali. That will still be on the higher side considering G2 will be in 2-2.4L range around diwali. One can get 2G2 TVs one 55inch and one 65-inch for 3.3-3.5L around diwali.I wished sony had priced it sensibly

So I take it no 55" A95K for us in India? Weird.

This is the MRP.usually sony sells TVs around 60-70% of MRP.A95K will be around 3-3.5L at diwali. That will still be on the higher side considering G2 will be in 2-2.4L range around diwali. One can get 2G2 TVs one 55inch and one 65-inch for 3.3-3.5L around diwali.I wished sony had priced it sensibly
Does the rate of sony tv fall more in republic day sale than diwali sale?? Or in feb-march?

It is already 3.5 lacs in sony center it should be what you predicted around 3.15 lac.

Still too much I think. 65" G2 would be ~2L at that time. Not sure if A95K is worth 1L more.
If they had released a 55" A95K and if it wouldve been around 2-2.2 on Diwali, then one couldve thought about it.

Good to see the prices shooting down immediately after launch.

...Was checking how much I paid for the Diwali "entitlement" in 2016!
LG 65UH850T (65 inch) it was quoted 3.2, ....Just those regular Goodies were thrown in.
1659692834611.png

But the sentiments were same back then for all New Launches!

I watched the Demo for Sony A95K in sony center. they are offering it at 3.4 lacs incld 10k cash back. It is only available in select sony outlets only and they are not expecting a price drop it seems.
Whrn can price drop happen according to you?? I mean only on festive dates or after 6 months??

And how was the demo explain
Demo was great they showed the new spiderman movie through bravia core. you get 1 year free access to Bravia Core. you get 3 year warranty for the panel. I was able to see the color difference and brightness increase between the A95k and A80k.

Demo was great they showed the new spiderman movie through bravia core. you get 1 year free access to Bravia Core. you get 3 year warranty for the panel. I was able to see the color difference and brightness increase between the A95k and A80k.
So is the price diff between 80 and 95 worth it?

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back