subwoofer through borderlinx - anyone?

ShaQ.Blogs

I was wondering if anyone has shipped subwoofers through borderlinx. If yes could you share your experiences along with the weight of the subwoofer.
I have been on two minds to or not to ship.

I was wondering if anyone has shipped subwoofers through borderlinx. If yes could you share your experiences along with the weight of the subwoofer.
I have been on two minds to or not to ship.

Hi Shaq,
I'm in the same boat as you are... I'm looking to get the Outlaw LFM-1 Plus B stock on sale for USD 449 for now. I've just created a Borderlinx account, but just a little apprehensive about shipping a heavy unit. Did you get feedback from any of your friends outside this forum at all? BTW, what sub are you looking at - Rythmik FV12 or Hsu VTF-2??

Cheers,
Prabhu

am leaning towards the FV12...but havent decided.
better hurry the outllaw sale is until month end...then prices go up again

Anyone? ...cud chime in and maybe advise on heavy shipping...like 80lbs

Last edited:
Borderlinx hands down.
aramex is more expensive here...guess for heavier products borderlinx works out better

500 + 70 (product + shipping)
37Kg
Size:
20 x 24 x 23 or 21 x 23 x 23 or... (sub size is - 16 (W) "x 22" (H) x19 (D))
(anything above this even by an inch, volumetric weight comes into account)
Type of product I selected was - 'Electronics Audio'....is this the right category?? This matters...Hope I am right!

when do u plan to ship? currently it is 50$ off!
shoot a mail to rythmik requesting not to include shipping in the invoice....this way it comes to 44K as product + shipping is now 500$.
I have another idea, which if works can bring down still further! :D
Call me

Last edited:
Borderlinx hands down.
aramex is more expensive here...guess for heavier products borderlinx works out better

500 + 70 (product + shipping)
37Kg
Size:
20 x 24 x 23 or 21 x 23 x 23 or... (sub size is - 16 (W) "x 22" (H) x19 (D))
(anything above this even by an inch, volumetric weight comes into account)
Type of product I selected was - 'Electronics Audio'....is this the right category?? This matters...Hope I am right!

when do u plan to ship? currently it is 50$ off!
shoot a mail to rythmik requesting not to include shipping in the invoice....this way it comes to 44K as product + shipping is now 500$.
I have another idea, which if works can bring down still further! :D
Call me

Shaq - Do you know if the unit price of FV12 would come down if we order more than 1? You see where i'm going with this, don't you?

price is 550 for one....1000 for 2
its on offer hence 500.

the group buy is a pain...some will say yes and then no...and then yes...and.....
it will be a circus for sure :)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back