SVS Subwoofer Group Buy: In Need of Serious SVS Subwoofer Buyer

I was planning for an SVS about an year or so down the line. Would consider this group buy if its worth keeping it in storage for that long. What kind of discount are we looking at for SB-1000 or SB-2000?
Thanks

Has anyone actually checked with the distributor what kind of discount we can realistically expect with a group buy?

There are few things we may not be interested to publish on the website, certian aspects of the negotiations cyclic in nature and are confedential.
We want to welcome full-hearted confirmed buyers ONLY.

We want to ensure and feel, you are a geninue buyer and are interested in buying.

If you are genuine buyer please be part of the SVS watsapp group........

Non-buyers please excuse and you can take your time to decide on what product you want to buy and if you feel SVS is the way you want to go, you can reach out to us.

Thanks,
Danish

A small update:

We have around 17 in the wats app group.....

FM member Hari Iyer has shared some pretty impressive TL subs info...VFM-wise the subwoofers have very good response from 20-150 Hz....

There are some members who wants to get TL-sub or Tannoy or SunFire.
There are some talks on the group to go for the best brand discounts we can get.

Some of the alternatives we are looking right now is :-
1. TL subs- (supports Ported & sealed version..flexible on the drivers & amps)
2. Tannoy TS12- similar to SB2000
3. Sunfire HRS 12- similar to SB2000
4. Tannoy TS10-similar to SB1000
5. Sunfire SDS12- similar to PB2000
6. Sunfire SDS10- similar to PB1000

So Folks who are interested in the above speakers may contact us......we would benefit from the highers percentage of the discount possible.

Thanks,
Danish

We would as well be negotiating with the above brand distributors based on the majorities we have.

Hi Shinod,

Its an awesome news. I have auditioned Sunfire HRS 12, its a good sub. If we are getting a good deal out of Tannoy or Sunfire it would good enough.
Rel is also nice. Heard last week at Juhu. We can speak to these dealers as well for a grp deal.

Just to inform you, as of now, we havent received any good :mad:response from SVS. Lets hope someting good comes up.

Regards,
KRC

Hi
Even we can consider wharfedale. They are pricing almost equal to UK prices. When a month back i talked to one distributor. Even for individual he was giving 15%. So for group he shall definitely give 20%. It also has sealed ones for those who want. I have auditioned only one model cant recall model but was very good sounding.
Regards sanjay

Any opinions on the Dali EF12? It's supposed to be excellent. Has been praised on the forum as well.

Hi, just seen the thread. Would be interested in the svs pb 2000. Currently quoted at 73k plus shipping to hyd. Discount of 20% ishould be decent.

Hi All,

We have got a discount of 15% on the SVS subs including shippping from a reputed reseller.....ppl who are still interested can join us .....please join the whatsapp group....

Thanks for all the support who helped especially KCR...:yahoo::clapping:

Thanks,
danish

Dear Friends,

If still there is anyone,who is looking for a SVS SUB deal, please join us. We will be finalizing the deal in next few days. Later we can help each other with Performace feedback, enhancement, Sub placement, cables and issues related to delivery. We will make sure we get the best for the hard earned money we shell out.

Regards,
KRC

Iam interested in SVS sub. Unfortunately it's not right time for me to buy now :( Probably i shall go after this group buy is over. If you can check with the reseller, if he can sell at the same discounted price of this group buy that he is giving now, at a later date and update to people like me, who will go buy it at a later stage. Or just put a word to him (probably another group is ready to buy SVS sub's later). Or PM me the reseller contact details (once you folks are done with this group-buy), so that i can talk to him.

I am interested in SVS sb1000, the 15% dicount is on the mrp(45k) rite? and i belive it included shipping, correct?/

Guys sorry for noting this thread late. Can I still join in. Would be interested in a 2000 but can scale up depending on the final budget. Shipping location new Delhi

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back