SVS Subwoofer Group Buy: In Need of Serious SVS Subwoofer Buyer

htstore.in have listed their prices on their site for SVS.
Is there any group buy going on in Bangalore? I have made up my mind on SVS PB-2000. But the budget is a stretch :(

I'm interested in SVS pb 1000 group buy too, local dealer is offering at 45k (brand new with bill and warranty) is it a good deal?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

hi all
my maiden post after months of silent reading :)

Me too searching for sb/pb1000 for my ongoing HT setup. i am ok with new or used as well. any pointer

thank you

hi all
my maiden post after months of silent reading :)

Me too searching for sb/pb1000 for my ongoing HT setup. i am ok with new or used as well. any pointer

thank you

Hi,

Myself and one FM here are trying to strike a deal for PB-1000. Let me know if interested in joining.

Another Top subwoofer in this range is Rythmik Audio LV12R Direct Servo price INR 70,500.00.
Rythmik for better accuracy, great for both Music and Movies. Rythmik LV12R has the edge for Music due to the Servo design.
---------------------------------------------
Specs-
Driver 12" driver with custom sensing coil
Driver materials- Paper cone with rubber surround
Aluminum cast frame basket
Copper flux de-modulation shorting rings
Amplifier- 300WRMS Hypex class D module with patented servo controlled
Dimensions- 16 (W) "x 22" (H) x19" (D) (20-1/2" D with grille and amplifier knobs)
Shipping Weight- 69lbs
Frequency Response- 19 - 300 Hz(+/-2db) with LFE ; 19-100(+/-2db) with Line-in
Crossover slope- 12db/octave only
Crossover range- (Low pass) 40 - 120 Hz (Line level frequency response top out at 100hz)
Rumble Filter (High pass )- built-in 12db/oct at 20hz to limit subsonic cone excursion
Phase adjustment- 0 - 180 degrees continuously variable
Bass extension settings- Low (19hz,Q=1.1), med (22hz,Q=0.9), and high(24hz, Q=0.8)
Finishes- Available in black matte vinyl or black oak vinyl

Last edited:
Is this group buy still active or should we restart the discussion?

Looking for SVS SB-2000 or similar...

Count me too. Looking for PB 1000 at discounted price.Kindly re open the theard.

Hi Folks, is this thread still running? I am in need of PB1000

Seems there was no revert after Sep 2017.....suggest you contact a dealer and ask him whats the best price for SVS models if there is a group purchase for 5 to 10 pcs......accordingly start a new thread on the same and I am sure there would be enough FMs ready to jump if the offer is too good!

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back