SVS Subwoofer Group Buy: In Need of Serious SVS Subwoofer Buyer

Seems there was no revert after Sep 2017.....suggest you contact a dealer and ask him whats the best price for SVS models if there is a group purchase for 5 to 10 pcs......accordingly start a new thread on the same and I am sure there would be enough FMs ready to jump if the offer is too good!
Thanks
I'm looking for a pb 1000 as well

I did speak to a rep at Music Raunch in Bangalore and he said there will be a 15% discount on 67k which is the market price. I can check out for more discount offering them to buy 5 or more. Will see what he could offer.

Try to get a dealer who can offer 25% minimum discount on mrp which includes shipping to any place in India....most dealers offer 10 to 15%.....some will give 20%......if there are ample buyers for SVS subs......minimum 5 subs (irrespective of the model) it should be 25%.....if 10 subs then 30% should be demanded.....

Svs pb1000 or sb1000 mrp is 67000 for both. How much are we targetting if we go for group buy?
Official distributor --audiophile india does not do b2c i hope min 5 to 10 subs wud be required to convince him to sell directly.

Svs pb1000 or sb1000 mrp is 67000 for both. How much are we targetting if we go for group buy?
Official distributor --audiophile india does not do b2c i hope min 5 to 10 subs wud be required to convince him to sell directly.
Distributors might not give more discounts. As dealers will not like it and will start favoring brands from other dealers.
Try negotiating with a dealer .
There are a few dealers on our forum who will be reading this ;)
Btw I guess one should get minimum 20% discount.

Btw xtz 12.17 looks a better value to me when compared to svs 1000 series.
I'm a doctor.. not a dealer. ;)

Good luck guys.

USD 499 is the price in USA. Anything below Rs 100/Dollar is a decent price IMHO. Otherwise it's better to look for other options, like Htz, Bic America etc.
Let SVS and its dealers understand what's going wrong with their business in India.

Last edited:
USD 499 is the price in USA. Anything below Rs 100/Dollar is a decent price IMHO. Otherwise it's better to look for other options, like Htz, Bic America etc.
Let SVS and its dealers understand what's going wrong with their business in India.
Yes.. correct..
Charging more because the brand is famous for subwoofers??

Svs sb 16 ultra is 1999$ in USA
2,95,000 rupees in India. Consider a 20% discount and even then the price comes to around 2,40,000.
That's exorbitant pricing.

Rythmik f18 1630$ USA
Indian mrp 173000

Both are from USA.
Both are subwoofers.

Earlier svs subs were cheaper in India.

Svs sb 16 ultra is 1999$ in USA
2,95,000 rupees in India. Consider a 20% discount and even then the price comes to around 2,40,000.
That's exorbitant pricing.

Rythmik f18 1630$ USA
Indian mrp 173000

Both are from USA.
Both are subwoofers.

Earlier svs subs were cheaper in India.
Well said prateek...
We can't blame the dealers as well when people are ready to buy SVS even at exorbitant pricing due to brand.
until the sales doesn't go down, they wont reduce the pricing I guess.

May be off topic, but I'll say it anyways.
Yes getting good quality audio, specially big ass subs, is difficult in India.
One needs to pledge body parts, sometimes it seems.

If there it is a serious group hunt, why not engage our enthusiastic DIYers on HFV to do turnkey.
It may workout for everyone involved.

Cheers,
Raghu

@Nimishhome

Will you be able to source SVS subs? Quite a few forum members are interested provided the price is right....please check and let us all know if possible.

Thanks

Ed

I am also trying my other dealer sources to check if they can arrange for SVS subs with delivery.......lets see....Hope the Christmas Spirit works.......

If this gets done, whoever needs the sub will need to then reach out to the dealer and complete the order etc......this would be a time bound offer!

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back