SVS Subwoofer Group Buy: In Need of Serious SVS Subwoofer Buyer

Hi All,

I got a deal for SVS subs....the 1000 series (PB / SB)
  • Minimum Quantity is 10 orders.
  • Price is Rs 54000/- ......Delivery will be extra depending on location (case to case basis ....nominal charge)
  • This is with GST Bill, Warranty, E way Bill etc.
Since we all do not want to violate competition practices and also the dealer knows only he is providing this special rate to our FMs exclusively, we will follow this process. He is a reputed well known Dealer based in Mumbai.

• Interested FM will PM me the model number and quantity of subs required.
  • FM will share their email id.
  • I will mail the FM back to confirm and FM will revert back.
  • The final mail will be sent to the Dealer with a copy to FM. You guys can transact accordingly with the dealer...
  • Stock is limited and so decide soon to avail this.
  • For the record, I have no gain from these deals, I am just helping forum members to get something good at a fair price and keep everyone happy (After all its Christmas Season).
  • If Stock runs out, advanced orders can be placed and delivery will be done before / by 15th Jan 2019. It all depends on when you place the order.
If someone specifically wants the 2000 series

PB 2000 Rs 91000/- (Delivery will be extra depending on location (case to case basis ....nominal charge)
SB 2000 Rs 79000/- (Delivery will be extra depending on location (case to case basis ....nominal charge)

Before you PM me, discuss and decide who are the 10 interested members and then let me know through PM.

Apparently the distributor is fluctuating the prices.......so make up your minds soon....to avail this special price based on current rates!

If some of you want to opt for SUNFIRE SDS 10 subs which retails for 55k.....can be made available with same dealer for 42k,,,,,,minimum quantity 10 subs......

Cheers!

Wow, Do prices of subwoofers fluctuate so much ? Last I'd checked 1 pieces of pb 1000 was 52. This was some time in October.

What warranty do svs carry in India?

Last edited:
Hi All,

I got a deal for SVS subs....the 1000 series (PB / SB)
  • Minimum Quantity is 10 orders.
  • Price is Rs 54000/- ......Delivery will be extra depending on location (case to case basis ....nominal charge)
  • This is with GST Bill, Warranty, E way Bill etc.
Since we all do not want to violate competition practices and also the dealer knows only he is providing this special rate to our FMs exclusively, we will follow this process. He is a reputed well known Dealer based in Mumbai.

• Interested FM will PM me the model number and quantity of subs required.
  • FM will share their email id.
  • I will mail the FM back to confirm and FM will revert back.
  • The final mail will be sent to the Dealer with a copy to FM. You guys can transact accordingly with the dealer...
  • Stock is limited and so decide soon to avail this.
  • For the record, I have no gain from these deals, I am just helping forum members to get something good at a fair price and keep everyone happy (After all its Christmas Season).
  • If Stock runs out, advanced orders can be placed and delivery will be done before / by 15th Jan 2019. It all depends on when you place the order.
If someone specifically wants the 2000 series

PB 2000 Rs 91000/- (Delivery will be extra depending on location (case to case basis ....nominal charge)
SB 2000 Rs 79000/- (Delivery will be extra depending on location (case to case basis ....nominal charge)

Before you PM me, discuss and decide who are the 10 interested members and then let me know through PM.

Apparently the distributor is fluctuating the prices.......so make up your minds soon....to avail this special price based on current rates!

If some of you want to opt for SUNFIRE SDS 10 subs which retails for 55k.....can be made available with same dealer for 42k,,,,,,minimum quantity 10 subs......

Cheers!
No disrespect to anyone, so basically we are getting a 20% discount without considering shipping cost. I guess 15% is a standard practice. Just 5% more for grp buy. A dealer last to last week quoted me 58k randomly. And going with this option 56+ shipping wud come around 58.

None taken.....we are all here to help and this is what i could get although I am not looking out for a sub at this point in time...happy with my BIC PL 200.

Whoever feels they need it can PM me....no compulsion and reiterating that I am NOT GAINING anything from this offer.....just trying to help like always....

None taken.....we are all here to help and this is what i could get although I am not looking out for a sub at this point in time...happy with my BIC PL 200.

Whoever feels they need it can PM me....no compulsion and reiterating that I am NOT GAINING anything from this offer.....just trying to help like always....
You are a helpful guy dear efernand :)
Nobody is doubting your intentions.
I was just evaluating the option. Infact even i was planning to hold on my purchase for sometime but came across this thread so though maybe i can strike a lucrative deal :)

That's a good deal considering htstore in Bangalore is still quoting 67k for the 1K series as per the website.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181221-184339.png
    Screenshot_20181221-184339.png
    469.3 KB · Views: 18
Wow, Do prices of subwoofers fluctuate so much ? Last I'd checked 1 pieces of pb 1000 was 52. This was some time in October.

What warranty do svs carry in India?

Price variations are due to dollar value fluctuations when the dealer places the order and then the import and GST fees would sit on top of it. Besides, it is standard practice for all dealers to increase the MRP by 10 or 15% and bring it down to the actual MRP after discount around festival times. Pioneer vsx 330 used to be sold for 21k but now its 30k. We would never have this cost problem if there was manufacturing plant set up in India.

Price variations are due to dollar value fluctuations when the dealer places the order and then the import and GST fees would sit on top of it. Besides, it is standard practice for all dealers to increase the MRP by 10 or 15% and bring it down to the actual MRP after discount around festival times. Pioneer vsx 330 used to be sold for 21k but now its 30k. We would never have this cost problem if there was manufacturing plant set up in India.
Yeah.. prices vary.. But svs products have been over priced.
Compare any other brand from any country.

Svs subs are known for value for money in USA.
But what's the point of buying it at such inflated prices in India?

Is 67k price bump quite recent? Thats really sad!
Import /shipping costs are justified but this kind of price rigging shud not be tolerated at all.

Is 67k price bump quite recent? Thats really sad!
Import /shipping costs are justified but this kind of price rigging shud not be tolerated at all.

Certainly not worth it for a conventional sub! (no offense to its sturdy build and sound quality). Assuming after negotiations the price would still be around 60k as the product is heavy for shipping. Folks should rather invest in products with latest technology like Definitive technology, Emotiva Airmotiv, Goldenear and Elac brands latest subs with passive radiators. They produce greater SPL at low frequencies without distortion within small cabinet.

Yeah.. prices vary.. But svs products have been over priced.
Compare any other brand from any country.

Svs subs are known for value for money in USA.
But what's the point of buying it at such inflated prices in India?

True. We are getting that not less than $850 (considering one gets for 60k even though the MRP is 67k).. Straight away leaves you with second thoughts

Certainly not worth it for a conventional sub! (no offense to its sturdy build and sound quality). Assuming after negotiations the price would still be around 60k as the product is heavy for shipping. Folks should rather invest in products with latest technology like Definitive technology, Emotiva Airmotiv, Goldenear and Elac brands latest subs with passive radiators. They produce greater SPL at low frequencies without distortion within small cabinet.

Have you heard the SVS side by side with these Subs? Can you give more details on the differences of each, maybe in another thread? Would be good info of members.

MaSh

Dear @ Efernand1. You have the the very best, for all like me who are interested. I know you have no gains except pains to see that there is no response. Just please keep your fingers cross, and wait to see the scenerio. After all the pains you have taken for all like me who are interested, you will surely receive a reward in good words, right. I have been reading this post too closely, and can foresee the fruits it will bear. God bless

Dear All,

Apologies for late revert....was busy decorating the place....

No offence taken......I am just trying to get the best for FMs where I can push some dealers I know....

Appreciate the support, confidence in me and kind words from the FMs in above posts...really means a lot!

I told the dealer its a cache 22 situation between other dealers....members will obviously go for the best rate.....I do understand that all have a budget and ofcourse other commitments to honour.....thats the reason I settled for a BIC America Sub and is quite happy with it...value for money....although I am keen to understand and know why is SVS so great that most are tripping on it! ;)

I can try to get a deal on BIC America PL 200 ii provided we have interested members for the same....I can check with ProAudioHome and see if any good deal is possible....let me know...

Last edited:
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back