Tapered Quarter Wave Tube (TQWT - mkII) Only Enclosure.

You have Audionirvana FR speakers too!!
Cheers,
Raghu
Yes thats the one I have built it myself couple of years back the Audio Nirvana super plus 8" ones after I sold my Fostex 208Sigma 8" full rangers in Jericho horns to Vivek :)

Yes thats the one I have built it myself couple of years back the Audio Nirvana super plus 8" ones after I sold my Fostex 208Sigma 8" full rangers in Jericho horns to Vivek :)
A mini hifi meet is pending at Ramesh's place. Due to this covid issue, we cannot do this soon. It would be good to meet other members as well when that would happen.

Thanks
Balaji

A mini hifi meet is pending at Ramesh's place. Due to this covid issue, we cannot do this soon. It would be good to meet other members as well when that would happen.

Thanks
Balaji
Sure Balaji I think once all settle down hopefully starting of next year we can sure meet up as we still have some restrictions in our society for get togethers and all.

Thanks

No matter how good you pack them, the transporters will manage to damage the speakers. I have always shipped in wooden pallet with many layer of inside packing, yet they manage to brush at the corners. Only time tested professional packing can prevent damage. Packing is something DIY guys can't fully gurrantee ( at least for me).

No matter how good you pack them, the transporters will manage to damage the speakers. I have always shipped in wooden pallet with many layer of inside packing, yet they manage to brush at the corners. Only time tested professional packing can prevent damage. Packing is something DIY guys can't fully gurrantee ( at least for me).

100% Agree.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back