Tidal in india?

:)
Oh...need to back track...Was earlier trying with built in vpn in Opera browser and looks like that did not help. Now installed Hola VPN plugin in Chrome and the above link worked and got the offer :) Have signed up now. Thanks for the link.
Enjoy

Regarding hindi content on tidal there is one good option of track radio....it is in the options for every song and it opens list of similar/contemporary songs... really good feature

Oh...need to back track...Was earlier trying with built in vpn in Opera browser and looks like that did not help. Now installed Hola VPN plugin in Chrome and the above link worked and got the offer :) Have signed up now. Thanks for the link.

Yaa. Seeing the link thru VPN. Is this US$4 for 4 months with option to cancel or it automatically gets converted to the usual monthly after 4 months.

Yaa. Seeing the link thru VPN. Is this US$4 for 4 months with option to cancel or it automatically gets converted to the usual monthly after 4 months.

you have to cancel the subscription, otherwise you will be charged based on regular subscription price.

it is valid, but when I try to make payment thru credit card it asks for us zip code... how does one work around?

Few notes on Tidal in India:

1. The 4 dollars for 4 months plan is still active (last checked 28th April).
2. In fact, all their plans are 4 dollars for 4 months now, including the HiFi Family one where you can get 5 family members onboard by paying just 4 dollars. It worths 120 USD for 4 months in regular terms.
3. You just need vpn for initial signup with international credit card. You can immediately drop off the vpn post that. Everything including streaming, account management, etc. works without VPN. Family members can be added by creating a new user from settings page. You just enter user email/password.... and boom.... it is done (remember no vpn required once family-head is in).
4. They don't have a major label T-Series and boutique once like YashRaj Music and Eros Music. But they almost have everyone else including SaReGaMa (formerly HMV-RPG), Music-India/Polygram, Sony Music (with acquired assets from BMG-Crescendo, Magnsound, etc), Venus, Tips and many small ticket record labels.
5. Their search indexing is pathetic when it comes to bollywood/indian albums tracks. One pro tip there is add Original Motion Picture Soundtrack if you are looking for a movie album.
6. Easiest way to navigate is via artists links once you land up on an album.
7. Artists tagging is a hit or miss. So you will find 14 different variations of Shankar Ehsan Loy. It's a mess but lossless beggars can't be choosers.
8. Tidal integrates with Plex.
9. Tidal's windows client let's you choose output sound card. It supports WASAPI. Playback is on-par with a well configured FooBar player.
10. Tidal Masters is really a thing, it's limited. But when it's their, it blows every 16/44.1 rip out of the water.

I was user for a couple of years at 20 USD per month before I rejoining on this 4 for 4 plan post a hiatus of 6 months.

I am streaming Tidal from Desktop app through HDMI Port. How shall I stream unaltered Tidal directly to AVR without any interference from windows . ASIO is one of the option I came across but not much familiar with it. DO HDMI or USB audio output bypasses windows audio mixer ?

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back