Tidal in india?

What is the prices of the plans for Tidal in Turkey? Anyone who knows? please share.

Thanks.

just the individual Standard & Hifi plans? how much do they cost?

Thanks.
I see that you started this thread back then in March & had the same questions. They were answered by the members here then and the discussions have been going on since then!

Hope you make up your mind & subscribe soon!! Insane.

I see that you started this thread back then in March & had the same questions. They were answered by the members here then and the discussions have been going on since then!

Hope you make up your mind & subscribe soon!! Insane.
Yes started a lovely thread :) i ended up going for the US plan after the 3 month promotion ($3 charge). Now finding it expensive thats why asking about the turkey plans as i remember reading it somewhere here. Will continue with a Turkey Account now.

Recently Tidal has bought rights of Bollywood songs from Tips. And real news is all are in MQA format.

First time We would have Bollywood songs in MQA format. There are some very good title like Gupt, Jaan tere naam etc. with tips. Explore some titles of your choice and enjoy MQA.

Recently Tidal has bought rights of Bollywood songs from Tips. And real news is all are in MQA format.

First time We would have Bollywood songs in MQA format. There are some very good title like Gupt, Jaan tere naam etc. with tips. Explore some titles of your choice and enjoy MQA.
Must be the Melodious 90’s collection Tips came out with few years ago. We had discussed it (and 90s Hindi music in general) in the following thread you might be interested in reading:

Thread 'The Melodious 90’s CD series'
https://www.hifivision.com/threads/the-melodious-90’s-cd-series.75927/

One hopes the MQA masters have been made from the original analog tapes and not through interpolation (upsampling) from the CD.

Must be the Melodious 90’s collection Tips came out with few years ago. We had discussed it (and 90s Hindi music in general) in the following thread you might be interested in reading:

Thread 'The Melodious 90’s CD series'
https://www.hifivision.com/threads/the-melodious-90’s-cd-series.75927/
Thanks for recommendation!
One hopes the MQA masters have been made from the original analog tapes and not through interpolation (upsampling) from the CD.

Only one way to find out! :)

Getting Master audio from tidal through sony x9000f tv through ARC to marantz 6011 avr. But i am in doubt wheather tv or avr can decode master audio. Anybody can plz clarify.

Attachments

• 20201029_182732~2.jpg
    20201029_182732~2.jpg
    778.7 KB · Views: 4
Simple process
1. Download Hola VPN on your mobile phone and install it.
2. Open Hola VPN and change country to Turkey.
3. Open Tidal Turkey website and register with International Credit card.
4. After registration complete, you can download and install Tidal app on mobile phone if required .
5. Else you can log in through different network enable apps like HEOS, Music Cast, DTS PLY-fy etc.
6. Again change country to India
7. Uninstall Hola VPN from your phone if not require.
8. Enjoy Tidal..
do we have separate url for tidal turkey website?
pls share
thanks!

do we have separate url for tidal turkey website?
pls share
thanks!
You would only need the VPN to create a country specific account and thereafter everything else is generic. The content displayed will be associated with the country with which the account is created.

Back