Tidal in india?

Is anyone else seeing this? I don't see any official news of Tidal in India, however got this message in my iPad!

Anyone who has subscribed to Tidal Turkey can help me out?
Need to know what to put in the Zip Code section when filling CC details?

Thank You.

Seems Tidal is experimenting with breaking up subscriptions into 3 tiers - mp3, CD quality only and MQA. Will be interesting to see if the roll it out to other markets or just a pilot

Have recently started using Tidal. the quality of Old Hindi songs are very good and far better than what is offered by so called HD quality in Saregama website. the master quality is excellent too for Eric clapton, Mark knopfler , eagles etc.. what I have heard till now
I am enjoying it and would be along time customer of tidal for sure, unless there is similar quality of songs and collection.. :)

Have you checked if international transactions on your Amex is activated ?
Yes, they are. I have been using the same card for multiple international transactions. In fact some are in monthly auto pay mode. Tried masters card as well. Thats HDFC Infinia, even that didn't work.

Anybody who living in India able to get Tidal Native App in their iOS devices.... Without any Mods ?
Any 'Apk Mirror' type app store which situated inside of Official iOS App store as an app?

Tried with turkey vpn, tidal page pops up asking for ID/username. Created. But when Start free trial is selected, error message saying that this offer is not available anymore. What am I missing here?

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back