Vinyl I am listening to...

I just acquired an American version of Band on the Run LP (Paul McCartney). While the LP is much lighter than than the Indian pressing, it does include the lyrics and a poster of the band, which the Indian pressing does not have. While my Indian pressing is worn out due to repeated plays on a ceramic tt, tonally it can match this American pressing. However hearing this iconic record is always a pleasure. Hey ho.

Today heard Englebert Humperdinck 'AMan Without Love'. This classic LP has some of his most iconic songs. Other than the title song, hits like " Can't take my eyes off you", " Quando Quando Quando" and " Call on Me" make for a nice listen.

Other than the "like" I must compliment Satyaki for the superb collection of Dire Straits Albums. My (only) Album, 'Brothers in Arms' has been used so much that some tracks ie, 'Money For Nothing ' has become literally unusable!
Wish you the best in your collection efforts.

Other than the "like" I must compliment Satyaki for the superb collection of Dire Straits Albums. My (only) Album, 'Brothers in Arms' has been used so much that some tracks ie, 'Money For Nothing ' has become literally unusable!
Wish you the best in your collection efforts.
The re-issues of Dire Straits studio albums are reasonably good sounding.
Hence any DS fan who is unable to collect older pressings can definitely buy the 2014 or 2021 reissues and they will not be disappointed.
The double LP re-issue of "On Every Street" is the best sounding vinyl of that album.

Regards

The re-issues of Dire Straits studio albums are reasonably good sounding.
Hence any DS fan who is unable to collect older pressings can definitely buy the 2014 or 2021 reissues and they will not be disappointed.
The double LP re-issue of "On Every Street" is the best sounding vinyl of that album.

Regards
Thank you. I will certainly try to locate these LPs.

lVjB7V4l.jpg

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back