Vinyl I am listening to...

This is the 1971 OG pressing of legendary German Krautrock band Faust's self-titled debut.

wl4jt8y1w4e91.jpg

Thanks but I have the record. I was just curious if people in India actually order from Acoustic Sounds given how expensive their shipping is :)
I have ordered from mofi and my experience was bad. Ordered 2 LPs total cost was 132 USD, customs and other charges came up to 8k. So don’t order anything through DHL or UPS. Charges are way high.

Thanks but I have the record. I was just curious if people in India actually order from Acoustic Sounds given how expensive their shipping is :)

I only buy on discogs, amazing global records catalogue especially if you are interested in buying audiophile records from Analogue productions, Acoustic sounds, Speakers corner etc...There are sellers in Europe who will give free shipping if you buy for a certain min amount eg. 150 EUR. The total cost in rupees has always been cheaper in comparison to buying in India, for me the math works out to be min two additional records for the same amount I would spend in India

Yes ive orderd online as well as well as from harmonie audio . But if someone is coming from the usa i mostly ask/beg them to carry my pizza 📦

I only buy on discogs, amazing global records catalogue especially if you are interested in buying audiophile records from Analogue productions, Acoustic sounds, Speakers corner etc...There are sellers in Europe who will give free shipping if you buy for a certain min amount eg. 150 EUR. The total cost in rupees has always been cheaper in comparison to buying in India, for me the math works out to be min two additional records for the same amount I would spend in India
Discogs seller have this problem of payment on paypal . Hardly anyone accepts cards which is a pain.

Today it was Bandini and Tere Surat Mere Anken, two films on one LP. "Mera Gora Ang Laile" and "Pucho na kaise Maine" are classics, not to forget " Nache man Mora" which Mohd Rafi vocalised so well. A great LP.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back