Yesteryear TV models to look out for during this festive sale..

Naveen_Reloaded

Newer models are costly by a bit.

Let's discuss yesteryear good tv which can be bought as stock clearance..

Example being LG OLED CX

This is exactly the same tv as C1 with few extra features.. But not to forget it was the reference tv for last year.

So for those who want to save those extra bucks.. Can look out and discuss here

Kindly share which models we should look out for, so that we can ask the dealers..

Absolutely! Great route to take.
If you are not into gaming and want an excellent OLED panel (I can't really speak for the ports and plugs), look no further than the CX you mentioned.
You could also check out the A8H, and the 2019 A8G (which for some reason shows a higher price on the Sony India website; but am sure, better deals will be available with dealers who still have the units)

And the C9, and B9, of course.

Among OLEDs, these five offer the most bang for the buck.

Please post model numbers so that those who are looking out can easily find.
And also price, one should expect from these last year models.

As for cx 65, the going price is 1.85l

Please post model numbers so that those who are looking out can easily find.
And also price, one should expect from these last year models.

As for cx 65, the going price is 1.85l
Hi Naveen, I only researched and negotiated for 2021 models.
But even then, can say CX65 can be taken way below that. Or, to put it better, shouldn't cost that much.
It all depends on your closest dealer's availability and willingness to push stock.
Which is why I mentioned looking at online sites first -- amazon, flipkart, croma, tatacliq, etc.
Of course, there is no negotiation there beyond bank cashback.
So, best course I'd suggest is start with noting down lowest prices among these sites.
Then, if you search for the model number, you'll get some price idea from many threads here.
One thing i can tell you: HiFiVision search engine ignores words less than three characters.
So best way to go about that search is typing model number + hfv in google. It will lead you to correct threads.
Trust this helps.
Regards

@k-pad , thanks.. I am noting down all details as you suggested.
Online prices are by safety net for negotiation..
My lookout for main driver as of now is CX/C1 65
BUT,since my panny broke, I need another 50" so that's why I am looking for last year tv models, which can be got for a fraction.

Problem is I don't know which models to look for at 50"

@k-pad , thanks.. I am noting down all details as you suggested.
Online prices are by safety net for negotiation..
My lookout for main driver as of now is CX/C1 65
BUT,since my panny broke, I need another 50" so that's why I am looking for last year tv models, which can be got for a fraction.

Problem is I don't know which models to look for at 50"
Understood, Naveen.
Could you give us an idea of what all are available to you? Plus, requirement (gaming/movies/monitor/only streaming, etc) and preference (Oled, LED, etc)
FMs can then share their best prices/suggestions for the corresponding 48-55s...
Regards

@k-pad ,Since i dont know which model to look for , i dont know the availability as of now.

I am going for LG OLED 65 for my person use . And since my panny is broke , i will be getting my mom a 50/55 inch LED tv since she watches DTH a lot. Dont want burn-ins..

FM`s suggested samsung Frame , it doesnt have local dimming at all. So i thought , why not go for yesteryear good models which might be up for sale as stock clearance for better rates.

@k-pad ,Since i dont know which model to look for , i dont know the availability as of now.

I am going for LG OLED 65 for my person use . And since my panny is broke , i will be getting my mom a 50/55 inch LED tv since she watches DTH a lot. Dont want burn-ins..

FM`s suggested samsung Frame , it doesnt have local dimming at all. So i thought , why not go for yesteryear good models which might be up for sale as stock clearance for better rates.
You could snag a 65Frame for a good price for mom, if available in your vicinity.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back