Acer H5380BD Thread

Please check whether it is suitable for our projector. Seems to be adjustable. There were four arms in my package. I used 3. Also didn't used the outer cover of the arms.Can be seen on the picture.

I checked and it is not adjustable, so I can't use it. I need 12 inches and this one is 22 inches. It does work the seller said.

@afterlife
Which source are you using?
Mine is raspberry pi 2. Yesterday modified the case.

Ok here goes...I use my Onkyo 708 which has my Roku X2, Oppo/Sony BD Players and DVR with USB(which enables me to see TV live as well) and android tab connected sometimes, so I just unplug my HDMI from the TV and have a separate connection for the projector and thus no having to connect and disconect stuff all the time. :) I recently bought a Hitachi Bluetooth aptx Sound Bar and 10 inch sub I had lying around and connect a aptx bluetooth Transmitter(plugged in the Acer headphone jack) and it sounds great. To get the sound to the bluetooth The Onkyo has a feature called HDMI Contral, so I can turn off the Onkyo and still get the picture/Audio to the PJ. Yeah I'm a geek. ;)

Friends I am new to projectors, i am always into LED's & Plasma but after going through all of your reviews its really mouth watering.

I have never ordered from amazon or ebay. please help me as to apart from the cost in amazon what is the total landed cost when it comes to my hand i.e. how I much I have to pay for custom and who clears all the formalities for customs.

I want to go for this immediately. Thanks all in advance.

Friends I am new to projectors, i am always into LED's & Plasma but after going through all of your reviews its really mouth watering.

I have never ordered from amazon or ebay. please help me as to apart from the cost in amazon what is the total landed cost when it comes to my hand i.e. how I much I have to pay for custom and who clears all the formalities for customs.

I want to go for this immediately. Thanks all in advance.

I hope someone can help you. I'm in the US.

Friends !!! please help me against my post.

hi dgstar,
mine was hand carried by my friend, don't have experience in global purchase.

Please go through the post #23.
http://www.hifivision.com/home-theatre-projectors-screens/59506-ordered-epson-5200-amazon-2.html

Check at sale section. One FM posted an ad on sealed projector(acer h5380) brought from amazon.com.

Also check full hd models, if your budget allows.
If any relatives or friends are abroad, then some cash can be saved:licklips:

Hope you are aware that no warranty is applicable.

hi guys i have one to sell but as per forum rules looks like i cant post it in sale section,

acer h5380bd
sainsonic zodiac 904 series (2 glasses)
3dtv corp (2 glasses)

email: [email protected]

mail me if anyone interested.

hi guys i have one to sell but as per forum rules looks like i cant post it in sale section,

acer h5380bd
sainsonic zodiac 904 series (2 glasses)
3dtv corp (2 glasses)

email: [email protected]

mail me if anyone interested.

What is the price? I would post pics. You can use photobucket.com to post images.

:DThe New 3.1 PJ Setup In My TINY Apt and I'm Feeling Good:

Klipsch RB-35's Bookshelf Klipsch RC-25 Center OSD Audio PS10 10-inch Sub Sony BX510 BD Player Roku 2 XS Onkyo TX-NR818 Receiver

Last edited:
@afterlife2,

Nice one.
If possible please post the gears in light.:lol:
Is the tv on back of screen?
mounted the PJ on ceiling?

Off topic: which cycle?

So many questions, right?

Last edited:
Thank gcr! Too much light is not good. It will show flaws. :) There is no TV behind. TV is on the other side of the small apt with a 7.1 setup. :) The projector screen is hung on the wall. The cycle is Trek 820 Single Track. Feel free to ask more questions.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back