Best Price - 2011 Samsung Plasma 3D PS51D550

Status
Not open for further replies.
62K with 2 3D glasses seems an excellent price. I am looking to buy this TV in the next couple of days.

If Girias is giving, I am sure I should be able to get better prices now. Its very though to interact with these dealers and FIX a best price. Trying in the last more than 2 weeks and they are just not responding, promising to get back within a day whenever I am able to get hold of them.

Yesterday one of us went to Devi as per my recommendation to get the best pricing. I informed of the one I had like 15 days back and he went ahead with the purchase of 40D6600 after the price I gave him matched with what the sales executives gave to him :) He dint even refer my name there or call to confirm that they are offering the same pricing as I had quoted. Devi folks were not even aware that he was associated with me on this purchase when I went to them to check on the best price for VT20 (they dont have it on stock).

Lets avoid such incidents as I get better pricing because I have given him a lot of business and interact directly with their senior managers and essentially dictate pricing terms to get the billing done. Unless I get the credit for bringing more customers, it is tough to prolong such stand!

Prankey,

One observation is that Girias didn't give bill for 62K

they gave bill for 74K :)

I think to avoid folks referring the invoice and giving trouble

Prankey,

One observation is that Girias didn't give bill for 62K

they gave bill for 74K :)

I think to avoid folks referring the invoice and giving trouble
Let me try to visit them and see if they can go even below that if we arrange for a group buy. I have to stop my reliance with Devi and hence have talked with Panasonic and Croma for better alliance as despite giving so much business to Devi, they were still insisting that they are still in red post Manit's incidents discounting all the publicity I did by singling them out as the best source of discounted pricing. Day before yesterday's transaction itself must have given them thousands and one reason I can see is that they see me lowering their average selling cost by fixing the lowest possible price available across Bangalore and India. I spent about 2 hours yesterday with them trying to get better prices for 51D550 and substantiating that the recent transaction happened through this group buy initiative only and they still rejected the claims telling the customer never referred my name!

Now I will certainly look for even better sources where we might have to either restrict offers to time bound group buys or best available on that particular day which these store people are more comfortable accommodating instead of fixing lowest possible price point. Lets keep contributing by giving the best available pricing and I will do my best to take my time in arranging for an offers for even better pricing.

Regarding 51D550, Devi do not wish to entertain any lower prices than 63k, however they can accommodate time bound group buys from November 1st and then I can look to get a price of 61.5k as compared to the current offer on a weekly basis so the price do not get fixed at such low price for an extended period.

Let me know whoever is interested in this group buy and lets hold our purchase till first week of November when we could transact collectively to show them business and hopefully stop them from cribbing for giving lower margins and blaming for losses (I am very sensitive towards such unwarranted blames especially when they come out of simple communication gap like day before).

Lets make a fresh list of people interested in this group buy for 61.5k and we will freeze it by 1st November and either go through Devi or Girias to complete the transaction.

Thank you Prankey for initiating this PS51D550 group buy. count me in for the 6.5K deal. I am assuming that this would be with 2 3D glasses. I will buy it on EMIs.

i got a deal in my place for 62k with 2 3050 3d glasses and canara bank house improvement loan so the question is should i go with it or not prankey pls respond

i got a deal in my place for 62k with 2 3050 3d glasses and canara bank house improvement loan so the question is should i go with it or not prankey pls respond

Is that loan interest free? If you are comfortable, please go ahead as logistic can still be an issue from here even when the dealer is confident. I appreciate you checking with me before committing. Its Dhanteras today, so you might want to buy it today itself :)

Wish Happy Dhanteras to my fellow members :) Have a safe and GRAND DIWALI!!!

Is that loan interest free? If you are comfortable, please go ahead as logistic can still be an issue from here even when the dealer is confident. I appreciate you checking with me before committing. Its Dhanteras today, so you might want to buy it today itself :)

Wish Happy Dhanteras to my fellow members :) Have a safe and GRAND DIWALI!!!

Yes it's interest free and only 500 rs for some charges and he approved the loan for 50k in 10 emi's 12 k as advance totally 62.5k (can i bargain more)
totally delivered free of cost to my house and also the dealer is known friend of mine also the tv will be available tommorow if i order it today i am waiting prankey to reply

and for 3d glasses he is saying he will be giving 3050 not 3100 gb what about this?
is there any inferiority compared to 3100

Thank you Prankey for initiating this PS51D550 group buy. count me in for the 6.5K deal. I am assuming that this would be with 2 3D glasses. I will buy it on EMIs.

I can not guarantee if the 2x 3D glasses offer will be there after Diwali as its from Samsung (Samsung usually extends it for another 15 days), however can definitely push for a price of 61.5k.

I am building a fresh list of buyers interested:

1. dishpk

@prankey
i too am interested in the 51d550 but i am gonna buy a tv only in jan! after i finish all my exams and get ready to shift! :clapping:but do you think the price will drop to 55-56k by jan? going by past trends.

Yes it's interest free and only 500 rs for some charges and he approved the loan for 50k in 10 emi's 12 k as advance totally 62.5k (can i bargain more)
totally delivered free of cost to my house and also the dealer is known friend of mine also the tv will be available tommorow if i order it today i am waiting prankey to reply

and for 3d glasses he is saying he will be giving 3050 not 3100 gb what about this?
is there any inferiority compared to 3100
They are definitely cheaper ones if we check on eBay (selling 2x for the price of 1x 3100GB), however the battery backup as I saw on eBay seems much more than 3100GB's. Also, they look more stylish so probably you could go ahead with it. Try to negotiate the combined cost at 62k. You are the first member for this GB initiated who had recommended me to go for this, so I would love to have you part of the GB, however I feel that it might be better if you buy locally especially to avoid logistic issues from Bangalore.

Dealer agreed for another last and final discount of 500 no more or less So I am gonna get it so the final deal is 62k with finance ;)

and is there any scratch card offers or any other offers in devi or any where else so i can ask him?

They are definitely cheaper ones if we check on eBay (selling 2x for the price of 1x 3100GB), however the battery backup as I saw on eBay seems much more than 3100GB's. Also, they look more stylish so probably you could go ahead with it. Try to negotiate the combined cost at 62k. You are the first member for this GB initiated who had recommended me to go for this, so I would love to have you part of the GB, however I feel that it might be better if you buy locally especially to avoid logistic issues from Bangalore.

Thanks for the reply although i miss some thing from the great GB but transport is a great head ache for me not for the price but for damage issues (keeping in my mind what happened to another HFV member) so i'm gonna make decision to buy it right now locally sorry but the finance part (Bajaj finance guys @ devi rejected me cause i am an outsider) also encouraged me to buy here itself.

Dealer agreed for another last and final discount of 500 no more or less So I am gonna get it so the final deal is 62k with finance ;)

and is there any scratch card offers or any other offers in devi or any where else so i can ask him?
Thats great buddy. Yes Samsung Scratch card offer should be there. Check for it.

Thanks for the reply although i miss some thing from the great GB but transport is a great head ache for me not for the price but for damage issues (keeping in my mind what happened to another HFV member) so i'm gonna make decision to buy it right now locally sorry but the finance part (Bajaj finance guys @ devi rejected me cause i am an outsider) also encouraged me to buy here itself.
I know, I would have preferred that as well. So finally your friend gave the right price to you locally :) Enjoy your purchase.

@prankey
i too am interested in the 51d550 but i am gonna buy a tv only in jan! after i finish all my exams and get ready to shift! :clapping:but do you think the price will drop to 55-56k by jan? going by past trends.

I believe so. You should wait if you can :)

Hi Prankey,

Have you been able to get a deal ? There don't seem to be too many folks interested in this group buy.

Hi Prankey,

Have you been able to get a deal ? There don't seem to be too many folks interested in this group buy.

Believe me Prankey has a good deal and a lot of HFV has purchased thru it
I suggest if you are residing in Bengaluru then go for it

Hi Prankey,

Yes, have got multiple outlets willing to offer the best price, so should not be an issue. Trying to work with one to see if we could get an offer of 61.5k before 1st to ensure we get Diwali offer as well.

Got the offer of 61.5k till 31st October with 2x 3D glasses. They want to increase the cost from 1st November. So lets utilize the group buy to ensure we get all the regular Diwali offers before it end or stocks last (they only have few pieces left).

I am interested, but a few questions:
location of this deal ?
Available in mysore ?
model number of the 3D glasses?
financing available ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back