buying vtf2 mk3....

nothing wrong with dsw pro 600 now i want to feel what an 18hz subwoofer can do :D

Nothing against you or your decision making here. One observation, if you upgrade for upgrading sake without realising the full potential of your system, you will be on a never ending journey.

If you really want to feel 18Hz then just make a trip down to Bangalore or Chennai (thats where I know people) and listen to someone who owns Hsu or SVS or elemental design subs.

What next a JL Audio Fathom or a Rel or a high end Velodyne.

pricelist :- uls 15 1 lac,vtf3 mk3 75000,vtf2 mk3 55000,vtf1 mk3 45000

Prices seem to be Double the US prices :rolleyes:

are they dealers or are they just importing the subs to order ?

as per Hsu website
Do you have any dealers?
We experimented with dealers (e.g. CompUSA), but realized that it reduces product value. Middlemen add to costs. Therefore, we now have no dealers and offer products at lower prices.

Last edited:
if you shipped them direct from the US, shipping and duty will more than double the cost of a sub, so from that perspective this is not too bad a deal.

hmm.almost every component I have is shipped from outside..nothing cost double..
Duty is around 30% and shipping around 2-5 USD per KG as most folks have a contract.

Anyway its a personal choice on how one wants to do it.

Nothing against you or your decision making here. One observation, if you upgrade for upgrading sake without realising the full potential of your system, you will be on a never ending journey.

If you really want to feel 18Hz then just make a trip down to Bangalore or Chennai (thats where I know people) and listen to someone who owns Hsu or SVS or elemental design subs.

What next a JL Audio Fathom or a Rel or a high end Velodyne.

got it bhai :)

Mubaarkaan Mannu.
Gavandiyaan nu dass ditta hai na ki ohnnda lentar test hoya karega 25 tareek ton :D

see you sometime when i come to Jalandhar.

Mubaarkaan Mannu,
Gvandiyaan nu dass ditta hai na ki 25 tareek to onnada lentar test hoya karega roz! :D

See you sometime in Jalandhar.

Cheers

Hi Manu,
why did u not go for an STF-1 instead of mk3 ? What is the difference that you see btw ur earlier sub and this one ? If it a downfiring one wont the "effect" be less than for eg a front firing polk?

Last edited:
Hi Manu,
why did u not go for an STF-1 instead of mk3 ? What is the difference that you see btw ur earlier sub and this one ? If it a downfiring one wont the "effect" be less than for eg a front firing polk?

hey bro stf1 goes down to 32hz and only has 150 watts where as vtf2 mk3 goes down to 15hz inroom response and also 250 watts and dsw pro 600 only goes down to 30hz and i was using it in downfiring position

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back