buying vtf2 mk3....

hey bro stf1 goes down to 32hz and only has 150 watts where as vtf2 mk3 goes down to 15hz inroom response and also 250 watts and dsw pro 600 only goes down to 30hz and i was using it in downfiring position
Do you see any marked difference in Music and Movies ?(btw polk and hsu)

I agree with surinder cos ULS 15 is a sealed sub. I don't think you'll settle down with two. You minimum require 4 or more.:lol:

does sealing of sub mean that sub will not be loud enuff ? This will mean that the rumble "effect" will be lost .. ?I am now curious how this will come out

does sealing of sub mean that sub will not be loud enuff ? This will mean that the rumble "effect" will be lost .. ?I am now curious how this will come out

SPL will be less in sealed when compared to ported sub. Obviously rumbling effect will be comparitively less. Other hand, you'll get clean low end. Sealed subs are known to have superior SQ.

Hi Manu,

The other day I was checking the price (rather a quote) for vtf2-mk3 and Sharath was quoting an MRP of Rs55k and 10% discount on that which comes to 49.5K + 12.5% VAT. Could you please elaborate on the pricing that you got ? I'm also in the process of acquiring a sub and my considerations are vtf2-mk3 and eD A2-300. Please help me to finalize on this based on the best price.

Thanks
Sethukumar

Hi Manu,

The other day I was checking the price (rather a quote) for vtf2-mk3 and Sharath was quoting an MRP of Rs55k and 10% discount on that which comes to 49.5K + 12.5% VAT. Could you please elaborate on the pricing that you got ? I'm also in the process of acquiring a sub and my considerations are vtf2-mk3 and eD A2-300. Please help me to finalize on this based on the best price.

Thanks
Sethukumar

same here brother

Last edited:
same here but what you can do is ask hime to cut the bill in lower mrp ,mine bill is for 30000 +12.5% vat so it will around 3750 + 49500(for wood veneer as satin black is not in production anymore) + courier charges

So the wood veneer (not real wood!) is costing you more than the sub itself??? What are you getting it for - the looks? As much as I respect Dr. Hsu's design and products, I think this is a total rip off.

So the wood veneer (not real wood!) is costing you more than the sub itself??? What are you getting it for - the looks? As much as I respect Dr. Hsu's design and products, I think this is a total rip off.

a hsu driver is available for 130$ but then this will involve building the sub which is not (at least mine) an area of expertise ... :(

a hsu driver is available for 130$ but then this will involve building the sub which is not (at least mine) an area of expertise ... :(

The veneer is the outer covering - and it shows as being only 100 extra on the website. This should translate to ~5.5K. So whats gives that its 40K more per Manu's note.

The veneer is the outer covering - and it shows as being only 100 extra on the website. This should translate to ~5.5K. So whats gives that its 40K more per Manu's note.

His goes down upto 18hz .. so maybe that justifies the higher price .. Thats why im waiting for his A-B comparisions ..

hey brother audire price for vtf2 mk3 is around 55000 for wood veneer and add another 12.5% vat to it + courier charges so it will be more than 55000 ,so he gave me 15% discount so with including vat and courier it will be around 54500/- and if you buying from outside india you'll have to pay near about 40.5% custom taxes so it will cost around double (inclusing shiping)as show in hsu website and simple black is not in production anymore so i thought if they only produce it in wood veneer finishes then why not go for rosenut finish :licklips:

Last edited:
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back