buying vtf2 mk3....

manu4panjab

hey brothers going to buy new subwoofer from hsu vtf2 mk3 ,i like to thank mr. sharath chandaran whose very generous to me :) and gave me awesome discount :cool: and also like to thank mr. venkat cr and periyar for giving me mobile number for mr. sandeep nair and mr. sharath chandarn :cool:
(i'm still waiting for pm from mr. venkatcr :) ) i'll post pictures later when i get it ,at first i gonna buy two uls 15 but for some reasons i drop that idea only for 8 to 12 months :D :D (until i sell some property as i'm in property business) for that time i'm gonna enjoy hsu technology

Manu, your thirst for low low low frequency seems never ending.

Anyhow you cannot go wrong with Hsu. Go ahead and enjoy some teeth rattling sound.

Cheers

Manu, So I guess you are one of the first, if not the first on our forum to get HSU from Audire!
Congrats! Shake the foundations!
VTF2MK3SatinBlack.jpg

congrats. So audire is the dealer for HSU in india? How much is this costing and any idea to the pricing of vtf3 mk3.

Manu, your thirst for low low low frequency seems never ending.

Anyhow you cannot go wrong with Hsu. Go ahead and enjoy some teeth rattling sound.

Cheers

:D:D thank you sir ji you are the one who completely understand my hunger but don't worry sir it will stop when i get 2 hsu uls 15 :yahoo:

venkat sir for vtf2 mk3 should i set it to bass extension mode or bass maximum output i'm kinda confuse and where to set its crossover frequency dail , to bypass 24db/0ctave or 30 to 90 hz at what point and then where to set lpf in onkyo 807 and should i buy turbo charger with it or not is it necessary or not

Last edited:
venkat sir for vtf2 mk3 should i set it to bass extension mode or bass maximum output i'm kinda confuse and where to set its crossover frequency dail , to bypass 24db/0ctave or 30 to 90 hz at what point and then where to set lpf in onkyo 807 and should i buy turbo charger with it or not is it necessary or not

a very non technical answer to the first - put it in extension mode; and if for any reason at all, you don't find it loud enough, put it in max output mode:eek:hyeah:

congrats on the purchase..

Start with simple extension mode and experiment. In terms of frequency, as I have mentioned many times before, this depends upon the front speakers. Set the sub woofer to about 10Hz over the lowest frequency capability of the front speakers. That way the sub wood take over smoothly. At least this is what I follow and it works well for me.

Cheers

shouldnt you be setting the cross over at the avr by setting speakers to small .... and turn the hsu crossover all the way to bypass the it.

enjoy ..... i have been loving my vtf3 mk3 ...... venkat is it possible to get a hsu subwoofers all models price list here in india

shouldnt you be setting the cross over at the avr by setting speakers to small .... and turn the hsu crossover all the way to bypass the it.

enjoy ..... i have been loving my vtf3 mk3 ...... venkat is it possible to get a hsu subwoofers all models price list here in india

In addition to setting the front speakers to small, you can look at the specs of the speakers, and set the crossover accordingly.

Please contact Sarath/Sundeep of Audire for all details. They represent Hsu in India now.

Cheers

you are also right i also thought setting subwoofer xover to bypass and set to 80hz in avr or you can set xover in subwoofer at 80hz and set lpf in avr at 120hz am i right or wrong
pricelist :- uls 15 1 lac,vtf3 mk3 75000,vtf2 mk3 55000,vtf1 mk3 45000

Last edited:
hey brothers going to buy new subwoofer from hsu vtf2 mk3 ,i like to thank mr. sharath chandaran whose very generous to me :) and gave me awesome discount :cool: and also like to thank mr. venkat cr and periyar for giving me mobile number for mr. sandeep nair and mr. sharath chandarn :cool:
(i'm still waiting for pm from mr. venkatcr :) ) i'll post pictures later when i get it ,at first i gonna buy two uls 15 but for some reasons i drop that idea only for 8 to 12 months :D :D (until i sell some property as i'm in property business) for that time i'm gonna enjoy hsu technology

What did you feel was lacking with the Polk? Did you set it up properly to get the max benefit. Sounds like you are jumping before maximising what it can offer.

Start with simple extension mode and experiment. In terms of frequency, as I have mentioned many times before, this depends upon the front speakers. Set the sub woofer to about 10Hz over the lowest frequency capability of the front speakers. That way the sub wood take over smoothly. At least this is what I follow and it works well for me.

Cheers

got it sir :)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back