buying vtf2 mk3....

Thx for the clarification guys. What put me off was the below point by manu where he has a + before 49500

same here but what you can do is ask hime to cut the bill in lower mrp ,mine bill is for 30000 +12.5% vat so it will around 3750 + 49500(for wood veneer as satin black is not in production anymore) + courier charges

Folks
please refrain from posting these type of reduced bill deals. I understand that your dealer might be trying to help you out with pricing, however this type of public posting can result in more damage than anything else. Ofcourse Sharath is free to pitch in with his thoughts but I am sure he will agree with me
Manu. feel free to check with Sharath, but it might be helpful to edit your post

thanks
sridhar

Thx for the clarification guys. What put me off was the below point by manu where he has a + before 49500

bro normal satin black finish is around 45500 so it wasn't available that's why another 4000/- for rosenut finish ,the 30000 price is only for bill to reduce vat actual price i payed is 49500/- i hope you understand what i'm trying to say(my english is not that good)

Last edited:
Folks
please refrain from posting these type of reduced bill deals. I understand that your dealer might be trying to help you out with pricing, however this type of public posting can result in more damage than anything else. Ofcourse Sharath is free to pitch in with his thoughts but I am sure he will agree with me
Manu. feel free to check with Sharath, but it might be helpful to edit your post

thanks
sridhar

ok sir ji :)

So the wood veneer (not real wood!) is costing you more than the sub itself??? What are you getting it for - the looks? As much as I respect Dr. Hsu's design and products, I think this is a total rip off.

OK bro you can say the driver costs just 130$ but where gone the amp price.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back