Chennai hfv meet- 29th january 2012

Thanks Rajesh. I have joined the group, will definitely make it to the next meet. I am a novice and yet to start putting my music system together. So meets like this will be very helpful to newbies like me I think.

Thanks Rajesh. I have joined the group, will definitely make it to the next meet. I am a novice and yet to start putting my music system together. So meets like this will be very helpful to newbies like me I think.

Where are you put up in chennai and what you are into:) If you want to start an stereo setup Capt. has put his Acc.Portrait speaker for sale, you can grab it after having an audition. Capt. is a nice person to deal with.

in the 10-biggest-lies thread, a link to a really great testing methodology. The post is here.

Would love to see something like this at a future meet.

Even without blind testing, it would have been good to hear Capt Rajesh's excellent speakers playing from the lower-budget amplifiers as well.

in the 10-biggest-lies thread, a link to a really great testing methodology. The post is here.

Even without blind testing, it would have been good to hear Capt Rajesh's excellent speakers playing from the lower-budget amplifiers as well.
Interestingly Kittu and I were discussing the same thing over phone this morning - that we should try and demystify the myths from the tweaks that actually work ..... in our next meet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1..Itching for the next HiFi meet :D.

Interestingly Kittu and I were discussing the same thing over phone this morning - that we should try and demystify the myths from the tweaks that actually work ..... in our next meet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:thumbsup: Yes. I started believing in cables after I visited few places and heard the difference with my own untrained ears.

I believe in cables. I've got quite a few.

Oh! You mean different cables being different! :lol:

I'm agnostic, although not denying, for analogue interconnects; I believe speaker cables only have to be thick enough, and that digital cables only have to be well made according to their specification.

But hey, I shouldn't be cable-arguing in this thread: let's set up the blind test! :D

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back