Hisense india website live now, another disappointment.

How can we compare with frame 2020 ? 40k price difference.. huge difference..
Kindly me suggest me a 65inch qled model at 1lakh or below then we can talk.
We don't even have to talk.
My perception and opinion is as below.
TV isn't something that you would buy/upgrade frequently unlike smartphones. So if we consider this and calculate then spending 40k more for a good quality TV is a lot wiser choice than opting a low quality TV for little less.

TV isn't something that you would buy/upgrade frequently unlike smartphones. So if we consider this and calculate then spending 40k more for a good quality TV is a lot wiser choice than opting a low quality TV for little less.
I side with you in a few ways. I have been holding off upgrade to a 65” Sony A9G or LG C9. It is a difficult decision but I can see enough differences between the two; Sony being superior to my eyes.

That said there are those who buy the best and watch in vivid/dynamic mode. So the value proposition among brands is subjective once you start using it at home :)

I side with you in a few ways. I have been holding off upgrade to a 65” Sony A9G or LG C9. It is a difficult decision but I can see enough differences between the two; Sony being superior to my eyes.

That said there are those who buy the best and watch in vivid/dynamic mode. So the value proposition among brands is subjective once you start using it at home :)
Only few people can recognise and enjoy the sony goodness. Sadly I'm one of them. My eyes can capture lot of details in a single glimpse. Not sure if it's really a boon or not. Due to this I have to spend lot of money. If your eyes are able to capture minute details then don't keep yourself resistant against getting an A9G. Sony's processing is leagues and bounds ahead of LG. At the same time bloody expensive. I wouldn't call them worthy but they still leads the whole TV department. Wait for CX. They say it's on par with Sony's x1 ultimate processing. Both in motion and color reproduction. But not sure how legit the info is

You should check LG C9 vs Sony X95G in a store, C9 feels much sharper and better to the naked eye and colour processing is almost Sony level. When this Pandemic gets back in control, I suggest that you grab your Firestick and go to Reliance Digital or any other store and check C9 & X95G back to back. Your naked eye will like C9 more. May be it's due to the higher contrast ratio. But don't compare it with Sony OLED, they are great but don't like their pricing at all. If I have deep pockets the I will go with Sony OLED.

And currently the price of the 55" C9 is very lucrative @ 1.15 lakh. Only the 55", not the 65" may be this is because most of them are buying 65" and they have left over 55" in stock.

Thank you for the feedback.

Sony colours distinguish it from LG. I have seen them both next to each other. The differences are in colour and clarity. Contrast being the same. Sony pictures look more 3D like. Is it worth ₹90,000 more over LG? Very debatable.

Waiting for 2020 models to drop in especially Sony A8H.

Only few people can recognise and enjoy the sony goodness. Sadly I'm one of them. My eyes can capture lot of details in a single glimpse. Not sure if it's really a boon or not. Due to this I have to spend lot of money. If your eyes are able to capture minute details then don't keep yourself resistant against getting an A9G. Sony's processing is leagues and bounds ahead of LG. At the same time bloody expensive. I wouldn't call them worthy but they still leads the whole TV department. Wait for CX. They say it's on par with Sony's x1 ultimate processing. Both in motion and color reproduction. But not sure how legit the info is
CX is catching up with A9.The biggest issue I have with Sony india.The Lineup in India is stupidly expensive.whats the price of A9G currently.since its MRP is 4.2L.I assume current market price is around 3L.In that price you can get 2 LG OLED 55 inch and 65 inch C9/CX.

Both Sony and LG are using the same panel.So is it worth paying such a price difference?I would have paid 4L for Panasonic HZ2000.which uses its own Custom Pro Panel.where you can actually see the diffrence. But sadly that Tv is not coming to India in near future.

I would have paid 4L for Panasonic HZ2000.which uses its own Custom Pro Panel.where you can actually see the diffrence. But sadly that Tv is not coming to India in near future.

Looks like Panasonic has abandoned OLED in India. Vijay Sales and Croma both outright refuse to entertain any conversation. I would have loved to own GZ2000.

CX is catching up with A9.The biggest issue I have with Sony india.The Lineup in India is stupidly expensive.whats the price of A9G currently.since its MRP is 4.2L.I assume current market price is around 3L.In that price you can get 2 LG OLED 55 inch and 65 inch C9/CX.

Both Sony and LG are using the same panel.So is it worth paying such a price difference?I would have paid 4L for Panasonic HZ2000.which uses its own Custom Pro Panel.where you can actually see the diffrence. But sadly that Tv is not coming to India in near future.
I don't think the difference justify a 55% increase in price. C9 is almost 90-95% of A9G at 65% of the price

Hey guys, im looking for a almost perfect tv under 1 Lakh. Any suggestions. I have Samsung q70r available for 98k. Is this a good buy. Any other suggestions welcome.

I also had the frame 2020 55" in the list, but then samsung people mentioned it is not a 4k certified tele. Can anyone explain what this means.

My viewing environment is not too bright and mostly will be a straight viewing angle. OTT and gaming (console) will be primary usage along with external hard disk movies series etc. 55" preferred.

Hey guys, im looking for a almost perfect tv under 1 Lakh. Any suggestions. I have Samsung q70r available for 98k. Is this a good buy. Any other suggestions welcome.

I also had the frame 2020 55" in the list, but then samsung people mentioned it is not a 4k certified tele. Can anyone explain what this means.

My viewing environment is not too bright and mostly will be a straight viewing angle. OTT and gaming (console) will be primary usage along with external hard disk movies series etc. 55" preferred.
Increase the budget a little and get Sony X950g for around 1.06
Though frame not being 4k certified is bullshit. 4k does not need any certification. So no need to worry about it. Q70R is also a good option but I would go with X950g at that price point.

C9 and CX are almost the same TVs (same panel) and if C9 is cheaper by a good margin, why not buy C9 ? OLEDs simply blow-away LED TVs. 55" C9 is the best bang for the buck, if you do not watch static content and not worried about burn-ins and okay with 55" size then I see no point in not getting a C9.
LG CX (2020) vs C9 (2019) OLED TV Comparison : HDTV Test
2020 LG CX OLED 4K TV Review | All New or C9 II? : Villaman
I see no big difference with CX over C9.
The only incentive to buy CX is that in diwali CX might be available with 3 years warranty in diwali for the same price around 1.15 for 55 and 1.8 for 65.also In India you don't get last gen and current gen tv at same time.when CX will available C9 will be out of stock.

Also 3 year warranty is a big factor specially for these expensive tvs.In diwali if 3 years warranty CX is better for 1.9L then C9 for lets say 1.75L

The only incentive to buy CX is that in diwali CX might be available with 3 years warranty in diwali for the same price around 1.15 for 55 and 1.8 for 65.also In India you don't get last gen and current gen tv at same time.when CX will available C9 will be out of stock.

Also 3 year warranty is a big factor specially for these expensive tvs.In diwali if 3 years warranty CX is better for 1.9L then C9 for lets say 1.75L
I don't think that CX will be available for 1.8 at Diwali, even without 3 year warranty. Though it will depend on the launch price. What launch pice are you expecting for CX65?

Samsung Q70R is 94k on Reliance Digital website, maybe you can negotiate further and get it for 80-85k. Sony X950G is also a very good option but its a little more expensive although with some bargaining, you might get it for ~95k

I don't think that CX will be available for 1.8 at Diwali, even without 3 year warranty. Though it will depend on the launch price. What launch pice are you expecting for CX65?
Last year people have purchased C9 65 for 2.4L around in august.But prices reduce significantly in diwali. you will see a price drop of 15-20k from Dussehra to diwali.Last year C9 was for around 1.35L Dussehra and 1.2-1.25 around diwali.thats a 15k difference in 15 days.

Check OLED price thread for last year from aug-nov you will see the price difference.I am assuming CX will be 1.8. Because C8 and C9 followed the same price pattern.

As per Samsung customer care frame is IPS.
Lol whats wrong with Samsung care.First they told one of the member about 4K certification.Now this.IPS panels have very poor contrast ratio below 2000 generally.But very good viewing angles.On the hand VA panels have good contrast ration usually above 3000+ but poor viewing angles.

Frame tv has a native contrast ratio of 8000+ which is the highest I have seen in any tv.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back