Hisense india website live now, another disappointment.

HPSC0302.jpg
Source: Hungarian Hisense 55U8QF TV review
Hisense 65U7QF Spec Sheet : https://www.kitele.com/en/tv-hisense-65u7qf
I might get Hisense 2021 version 65" Note: Only might, not will. I value Picture Quality more from 55" and beyond. I would rather get a 55" Sony or LG OLED and be satisfied with it than buying garbage. I see too many chinese junk TVs being dumped in India and not one is worthy of buying.

Last year people have purchased C9 65 for 2.4L around in august.But prices reduce significantly in diwali. you will see a price drop of 15-20k from Dussehra to diwali.Last year C9 was for around 1.35L Dussehra and 1.2-1.25 around diwali.thats a 15k difference in 15 days.

Check OLED price thread for last year from aug-nov you will see the price difference.I am assuming CX will be 1.8. Because C8 and C9 followed the same price pattern.
Things have changed since last year. Low production, much higher usd-inr exchange rate (68 to 75), increased import duty this year are a few factors which were not present last year. So I won't expect the same trend as the last year. But then, I could be wrong.

Things have changed since last year. Low production, much higher usd-inr exchange rate (68 to 75), increased import duty this year are a few factors which were not present last year. So I won't expect the same trend as the last year. But then, I could be wrong.
No, you are not wrong, November is the best time to buy a new TV. With economic slowdown in India, high value Electronic goods aren't moving that fast. Hence the discounts will be there until the stocks lasts (I am talking about high-end TVs like x95G & C9) and the future is bleak and unexpected for a prospective buyer because of increase in GST slab rate and increase in import tax for high end TVs due to (Covid-19/Economic/Diplomatic War on China by the world) can make TVs very expensive as most of the internals are MIC (Made in China). Noticing the slowdown in GDP, OEMs in India would keep the imports low and maintain demand and there by leads to increase in prices. We are heading for a massive inflation in every sector be it from food to fuel, I hope you would already have noticed the increase in prices of pulses and grains etc. between pre LockDown and now.

So one can easily expect 10-15% increase in prices in 2021 for the new product launches. Old models such as C9 will be sold for a discounted price for sure, 55" @1.15-1.20L and 1.80L-1.90L for 65" (prices may vary by state to state), If the stock is still available ! As for as I know 55" is slow moving and 65" is fast moving in high end TVs. For the rich, money is no bar, so they will get 65", so more demand for 65" in high end TVs.

Last edited:
well festive season is the most important period for consumer electronics companies because they sell more goods in this period than for the entire year.They use every trick to make most of this period to offser forex or taxes etc else you will see them giving warranty and freebies like soundbar or headphones etc.Plus more offers from banks and other companies.last year i remember Bajaj finance or IDFC was giving 15K cashback.else we might see 24 months no cost emi.

Anyways i am hoping for all this to happen as I am planning to buy CX.For me its the better tv with improved emotional and better inbuilt spekers.the tv will get better only with future firmware updates.also if lg offers 3-year warranty then it will be a very sweet deal.

I hope you are aware that burn-ins and image retention are not covered under warranty for OLEDs. Its the defects like dead panel, motherboard, capacitors and other internal components are covered under warranty.
I know.I am not worried about burn-in.Anyways I don't have dth.I watch tv hardly for 1 hr everyday.mostly on weekend.Anyways I don't think for normal use burn-in and image retention will be an issue for 3 years anyways.but all the other you have mentioned like dead panel, motherboard, capacitors and other internal components can happen any time to any tv OLED or non OLED. These parts are also not cheap.

I have seen posts in Iffalcon thread of tv being dead after software update.so I think any warranty is better than no warranty specially if we are getting it at no additional cost.

Hi all, very interesting thread indeed. I myself just bought a Q70R for 92k after a month or two research, mainly for PC monitor, gaming and 4k movies . at this price for this use case there is no other TV. Frame was the second choice but afraid of the one connect box, it may be very convenient for sure but if at all the proprietary connector or cable breaks you are screwed. I hate Sony they are like Apple, their prices are garbage , never ever entertain such a company. if you want 120hz panel there is no other choice in India below 1L. after enquiring many shops LG C9 is max 1.3L in chennai plus burn in risk as i want to use as a monitor and my tv is mostly on with static images.

coming to U7QF, if you need a 65 inch qled below 1l , this is the only choice but if you are a gamer you can get RU8000, dont see any other option.

Last edited:
I know.I am not worried about burn-in.Anyways I don't have dth.I watch tv hardly for 1 hr everyday.mostly on weekend.Anyways I don't think for normal use burn-in and image retention will be an issue for 3 years anyways.but all the other you have mentioned like dead panel, motherboard, capacitors and other internal components can happen any time to any tv OLED or non OLED. These parts are also not cheap.

I have seen posts in Iffalcon thread of tv being dead after software update.so I think any warranty is better than no warranty specially if we are getting it at no additional cost.
According to your usage, Burn-in and image retention is not at all an issue. LG C9 is known to be extremely resistive to burn-in and also it is not known for any overheating issues. Just the change in usage pattern of OLEDs can make C9 a very very durable TV. With a screen-saver on and set for 1 min you can forget burn-ins. And also biggest cause of burn-ins is setting the brightness high and running the same content again and again.
LG OLED WITH BURN IN AT MAGNOLIA BESTBUY WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN?WE MAY HAVE THE ANSWER
In this video, the display TVs are run at high brightness, running the same content all day.
If you use pixel refresher every month then you can easily maintain your LG C9. And 1hr of usage will make your OLED last more than a decade !

Do you think it's safe to get H9G 65" from Ubuy?
It's only 1.06 lakh along with shipping and duty.
Is it fine if we gonna use it with step-down voltage converter?
It's not 1.06 Lacs. go till the payment page. When I selected paypal payment method, the final price shown to me was 1.46 Lacs. Customs was charged at $580, the TV set $1126 and shipping $209. So its not 1.06 Lacs. At that price I can even consider buying it.

The Hisense india website now shows Laser TV also. Though no product page created yet.
They might bring H9G in future depending on market sentiments n performance.

The Hisense india website now shows Laser TV also. Though no product page created yet.
They might bring H9G in future depending on market sentiments n performance.
I hope Hisense is reading your message and following this thread. :) If they bring in H9G they will be successful like 1+ phones in TV market. 1+ and others are just infants in TV making industry, leaving out TCL which has proven to be useless in India by dumping their useless TV sets and thought of pulling it off by hiring a comic marketing team.

This thread is very Intresting.
I would like to know which one is better out of the box
Sony x950 or hisense h9g?

It's not 1.06 Lacs. go till the payment page. When I selected paypal payment method, the final price shown to me was 1.46 Lacs. Customs was charged at $580, the TV set $1126 and shipping $209. So its not 1.06 Lacs. At that price I can even consider buying it.
Dude, already been there, done that. What @gnan10 stated is true about the price, I already checked and I did proceed to checkout in INR with PayPal option. Use of step down transformer is not a reliable option so may be due to that he backed out.
IMG_20200728_130033_082.jpg

Well there is A7100F in UK but it has Vidaa OS, but US has H65 series which is closer match to the specs we see listed on India website.
But we may never know until it launches.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back