Hisense india website live now, another disappointment.

Well there is A7100F in UK but it has Vidaa OS, but US has H65 series which is closer match to the specs we see listed on India website.
But we may never know until it launches.
Yes. It looks much like A7100F in UK and H6570G in US. There are some minor differences in specs though.

Also from the images posted in HiSense India website, the A51F seems same aa VU Premium/Ultra series(Ports arrangement and remote looks exactly the same). So probably HiSense is releasing the same model VU is having here with some minor differences like Dolby Atmos support.

Yes. It looks much like A7100F in UK and H6570G in US. There are some minor differences in specs though.

Also from the images posted in HiSense India website, the A51F seems same aa VU Premium/Ultra series(Ports arrangement and remote looks exactly the same). So probably HiSense is releasing the same model VU is having here with some minor differences like Dolby Atmos support.
VU TVs are garbage, looks like 1+ U1 55” is a better garbage than Hisense budget range garbage. 1+ Q1 has got a very good panel but poor processing. 1+ is in learning stages but Hisense has got a lot of experience in making a proper TV and launching such products in India looks deliberate and it’s unacceptable. A motive to make quick buck by selling inferior stuff.

But their marketing people will say that we want to make TVs very affordable for every Indian to buy and all such crap and paid youtubers deliberately make Sony/LG look really bad infront of VU TVs and praise the hell out it making innocent people bakaras (Goat) and waste their hard earned money over this garbage. And these youtubers go to an extent of deleting any -ve comments to support their agenda and their agenda is to make people blind. I don’t want to name them but I know that they exist on YouTube. And very few are genuine, who speak the truth and they are hard to find.

Last edited:
Government imposes import restrictions on colour TV sets
If Govt bans import of TVs from China then I would be more than happy as we don't have to think of buying Garbage.

But if they impose ban on TVs coming from Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, Vietnam then we would be missing out on some well built, good quality TVs. Btw, TCL still sells garbage using Make in India loophole :D.

VU TVs are garbage, looks like 1+ U1 55” is a better garbage than Hisense budget range garbage. 1+ Q1 has got a very good panel but poor processing. 1+ is in learning stages but Hisense has got a lot of experience in making a proper TV and launching such products in India looks deliberate and it’s unacceptable. A motive to make quick buck by selling inferior stuff.

But their marketing people will say that we want to make TVs very affordable for every Indian to buy and all such crap and paid youtubers deliberately make Sony/LG look really bad infront of VU TVs and praise the hell out it making innocent people bakaras (Goat) and waste their hard earned money over this garbage. And these youtubers go to an extent of deleting any -ve comments to support their agenda and their agenda is to make people blind. I don’t want to name them but I know that they exist on YouTube. And very few are genuine, who speak the truth and they are hard to find.

Would you mind sharing some Youtubers who give genuine opinion. Would love to check out their channel. Thanks

Would you mind sharing some Youtubers who give genuine opinion. Would love to check out their channel. Thanks
Sure.
HDTV TEST : Comes with a very reputation. “Based on what I heard and seen”. He is a UK Citizen.
RTINGS : Well Known Reviewers.
Quantum TV : They call him the clown in AVS forums, because he always praises the TV that he owns, he says he is a professional TV calibrator but there is nothing to back that, BUT BUT sometimes he spouts real truth and we must use our common sense to be the judge of that.

Overall, in today’s world, in the end our research pays off. We have multiple sources available from forums to friends and of course a few genuine youtubers and our own Experiences from the store.

Sure.
HDTV TEST : Comes with a very reputation. “Based on what I heard and seen”. He is a UK Citizen.
RTINGS : Well Known Reviewers.
Quantum TV : They call him the clown in AVS forums, because he always praises the TV that he owns, he says he is a professional TV calibrator but there is nothing to back that, BUT BUT sometimes he spouts real truth and we must use our common sense to be the judge of that.

Overall, in today’s world, in the end our research pays off. We have multiple sources available from forums to friends and of course a few genuine youtubers and our own Experiences from the store.
Add Stop The FOMO to the list as well.

Screenshot_20200801-005238_Chrome.jpg
H8G is costing around 82k for import from US to India incl.of import taxes and shipping. So expect around same price for India, +/- 10k is what I think.

View attachment 48011
H8G is costing around 82k for import from US to India incl.of import taxes and shipping. So expect around same price for India, +/- 10k is what I think.
That's insane pricing in India!! But that is how it's gonna be ☹️.
In USA it costs 700$ for 65 Inch H8G.
700$×Rs.80 conversation=56k plus around 50%(customs+cess+gst)=84k, if they import totally built tv. But if they assemble in india it might reduce some percentage. We don't even know if they bring 2019 model of Hisense H8 series. But Indian GST is very high @28% on above 32 Inch TV. It is good if Xiaomi brings Mi tv 5 pro and hisense brings 55 Inch varients by Diwali!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200801-015357.png
    Screenshot_20200801-015357.png
    817.3 KB · Views: 17
8-Bit Vs 10-Bit Panel.
After watching this video I was blown away by the difference between 8 and 10-bit Panel and this is my biggest concern with H8G. For any videophile, 10-bit panel is the norm.
This is the wrong comparison.One tv is IPS and another is VA.sony 950H is way superior than sony X800H.

rtings consider both as 10 bit.this is what it says
"Note: we consider 8-bit with dithering to be equivalent to 10-bit, as long as the 10-bit gradient looks smooth.
When it matters: HDR content like UHD Blu-ray players. Won't matter for cable TV, regular Blu-ray movies, video game consoles, or content displayed from a Windows PC. Those are limited to 8-bit color.
Good value: 10-bit.
Noticeable difference: 1 bit."

Hi forum members
Im actually planning to buy a TV im concerned if hisense guys actually release their top end models like H8 or H9 series in india? or or will they come up with another crap make in india model like TCL is doing ?

TCL which is a well established brand in India and with assembly unit in India dumps garbage models for a higher price that are not at all VFM. So don't except any better from Hisense. I doubt Hisense will ever release a good TV in India. The garbage models from 1+ are sold like hot cakes in flash sales, you will hardly find a good Chinese TV being launched here. I think they reserve good models for European and American markets and they see India as a dump-yard for garbage models and sadly most Indians think about the price and not about the picture quality. So as long as we keep encouraging these garbage models they keep dumping the same.
vrey true

This is the wrong comparison.One tv is IPS and another is VA.sony 950H is way superior than sony X800H.

rtings consider both as 10 bit.this is what it says
"Note: we consider 8-bit with dithering to be equivalent to 10-bit, as long as the 10-bit gradient looks smooth.
When it matters: HDR content like UHD Blu-ray players. Won't matter for cable TV, regular Blu-ray movies, video game consoles, or content displayed from a Windows PC. Those are limited to 8-bit color.
Good value: 10-bit.
Noticeable difference: 1 bit."

Yes, nowadays the content on streaming services are amazing. HDR and Dolby Vision content on Netflix is increasing day by day. Even Amazon Prime is getting very advanced content. I am sure, movie makers will upgrade in no time and produce much much better content, but what if our TV can't show ? Like you said it's okay for DTH content.

Stop the Fomo : H8G vs Q90R Pt 1/3

This guy is true to his reputation...!!

First 3 mins, he talks about Panel Lottery, due to QC, it's a hit or a miss. But with Samsung/Sony/high-end brands you have better QC (Reason: Money Spent).

2nd the motion difference is huge !!!!

Q90R comes with best anti reflective Coating. (Very important for bright rooms like mine)

Why this comparo, you are truly getting something in these high-end TVs and also highlights the shortcomings of Hisense and H8G, not only that but it's also about how much H8G is hitting back at high-end TVs as well. General public may not have the eye for such detail but people in this forum definitely do!

You must definitely watch this video, if you haven't seen it already and decide for yourself.

I decided to go with good PQ, well controlled banding, better QC, TV with good algorithms, 10-bit Panel, a TV that can show me movie makers intent and this is purely my personal opinion and I strongly suggest that you get a TV based on your requirements and budget constraints. Hisense is a very good TV, VFM but it doesn't fit everyone's taste.

Last edited:
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back