Hisense U7K mini-led

@rajuisback @abhi0202 @lightgamer
Gents please share initial impressions when you get the tv. I’m still holding on. Will buy based on your feedback.

Someone please also buy 75” and tell me how it is :D
You should join the telegram group linked above. A lot of people have ordered the U7k in all sizes.

Mine will arrive on 7th (I'm out this weekend so scheduled on next Saturday), but you should get some reviews before then.

Claiming it to be VA when it is not, nobody has a clue whether it is 1296 dimming zones
Let people actually count the zones when they receive it. We'll know in a couple of days.

All we know is some distributor who is just claiming this stuff and he doesn't even know the exact zone count. That story is full of holes. Why would he know local dimming zones are reduced but not know by how much?

Let people actually count the zones when they receive it. We'll know in a couple of days.

All we know is some distributor who is just claiming this stuff and he doesn't even know the exact zone count. That story is full of holes. Why would he know local dimming zones are reduced but not know by how much?
I bet he doesn't know what is a dimming zone and it's significance. Even the number looks very sketchy to me, 1296.

So I had prebooked the 85" but still unable to buy as the page says "Sale starts on Sep 30".
Anyone else having the same issue and how to get around this?

Provide another fake address from NCR or Delhi.The Tv will then show up in stock if U have pre booked it.
Click on buy . Thereafter check ur cart.Now change the address to ur own.Now carry on the buying..

Courtesy of someone in the group.. If you need more help please join us on Telegram. We are already 81 plus...

Provide another fake address from NCR or Delhi.The Tv will then show up in stock if U have pre booked it.
Click on buy . Thereafter check ur cart.Now change the address to ur own.Now carry on the buying..

Courtesy of someone in the group.. If you need more help please join us on Telegram. We are already 81 plus...
Thanks. This worked like a charm for me as well.

A small note of caution to anyone buying the 85" model, this one has an ADS display (Similar to IPS) and is not a VA Panel as was being discussed earlier. Apparently both the 85" and 75" models (85U7K and 75U7K) that will be sold in South Asian markets will have cheaper ADS panels, additionally the 85" model will have lower LDZs as compared to the international model. The south asian models will also get louder speakers (60w vs 50w; as sold in US). Rest of the specs should be same. Confirmed with a reliable high-level rep from Dawntech which distributes Hisense through online channels.

Well, your high-level source turned to be not very reliable - the 85” screen is indeed VA, as confirmed by people who have just gotten it.

Well, your high-level source turned to be not very reliable - the 85” screen is indeed VA, as confirmed by people who have just gotten it.
Great! Feel happy for those who ordered or are looking to order.

By the way just wanted to know if you can DM me the contact info on any one of these lucky "people" who got a 85" TV delivered in less than 24hrs and moreover were able to also check that the panel was VA, proabably post installation (Which also happened in less than 24hrs). Will really appreciate it. Thanks!

By the way just wanted to know if you can DM me the contact info on any one of these lucky "people" who got a 85" TV delivered in less than 24hrs and moreover were able to also check that the panel was VA, proabably post installation (Which also happened in less than 24hrs). Will really appreciate it. Thanks!
I can vouch for these people. They have shared videos of unboxing and VA/local dimming tests on the telegram group. You’re more than welcome to join and see the proof

Anyway you’ll see more on the forum in the upcoming days.

It seems a few units did get delivered today and a bunch are due tomorrow .

Based on their initial testing, the VA aspect seems to be a foregone conclusion as does a fairly large number of dimming zones (hard to say its 1200 or less or more - but it is definitely quite high)

All said & done, it seems to be an exceptionally good VFM unit. Let’s just hope there are no panel variations within the production batch :)

I can vouch for these people. They have shared videos of unboxing and VA/local dimming tests on the telegram group. You’re more than welcome to join and see the proof

Anyway you’ll see more on the forum in the upcoming days.
Thanks that's reassuring.

I've been looking to gift a good TV to my niece who is getting married in December. U7K or U8K seem like good options and so what I posted is based on the research I was able to do on my own. I would be happiest to be proven wrong.

BTW, the TVs are now available for open sale with a healthy discount (SBI CC). 3Yr warranty and firestick included.

BTW, the TVs are now available for open sale with a healthy discount (SBI CC). 3Yr warranty and firestick included.
Nah, they never came back in stock in BLR since yesterday so couldn’t take advantage of the SBI CC offer. I didn’t have SBI CC anyway, and their NCEMI cancellation is always a big hassle.

It’s still out of stock here and the prices of the 65 and 85 have been hiked to 75k and 150k, plus less warranty and no firestick now.

I’m happy with my preorder

Nah, they never came back in stock in BLR since yesterday so couldn’t take advantage of the SBI CC offer. I didn’t have SBI CC anyway, and their NCEMI cancellation is always a big hassle.

It’s still out of stock here and the prices of the 65 and 85 have been hiked to 75k and 150k, plus less warranty and no firestick now.

I’m happy with my preorder
Prices of 75 and 55 are same here. 85 out of stock. CC offers available on all. Firestick still provided, 3yr warranty.

EDIT: Btw, really suprised with amazon delivery and installation. We have to wait 7 days for groceries here sometimes.

Prices of 75 and 55 are same here. 85 out of stock. CC offers available on all. Firestick still provided, 3yr warranty.

EDIT: Btw, really suprised with amazon delivery and installation. We have to wait 7 days for groceries here sometimes.
71knaBNDytL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

It clearly says Prebook customers only.

To me 55” shows 60k and 75” shows 1.1 lakhs. So they’re hiked too

IMG_3735.png

Your speculations that stemmed from a "reliable high level source" had caused quite a bit of confusion and stress in prospective buyers. Many had unnecessarily postponed the delivery to a later date in order to be sure about the specs.

It might have taken 7 days for you to get groceries, but in my place, we get them in 10 minutes so next day delivery and installation is nothing surprising. And checking if the panel is VA needs just a tap on the screen.

Congrats to all those who ignored the hearsays and went ahead with the purchase taking advantage of the launch / pre book offer.

I spoke with Hisense Cutomer Care (1800 266 1969) this morning and unfortunately the 4-Year warranty and Free 4K Firestick offer is no longer available. The unit comes with a 3-year warranty now. Fyi, for those tracking this TV.
I am keen on the 55" unit. Those who had pre-booked and now no longer interested, can we connect to check if I can go ahead with your pre-booking?
Cheers.

Back