Jan 2013 Delhi/Gurgaon NCR Audiophile Meet

I agree, I vote for ranjeetrain since he's had a lot of exposure to high end recently in china and has tracks he's familiar with to demonstrate.

Okay, I'll take the responsibility. I will bring the necessary stuff.

But everyone is welcome to let me know anything they want to hear. I'd try to accommodate as much request as possible.

All the software I have, I have in a HDD. My bad, I forgot to get the SATA-to-USB cable. So someone please get a SATA-TO-USB cable.

If not, no worries. I will have to instead bring my digital transport my tiny-winy-cutie Sony laptop. Will necessiate carrying a backpack but no big deal, I'll do that.

I have SATA-to-USB cable and I will bring it.

Hope this is the one (as in picture below) you're seeking for ?

IMG_2247.jpg

looking forward to it!!

Cor, we must have a exposure + harbeth (if they are coming) session... I have a feeling that it will be a great combo and interesting for everyone to experience. I will also bring the atlas hyper 3.0 cables with QED banana plugs. will need a good cdp or dac with decent interconnects to go along.

I will also bring a Supra USB 2.0 digital cable for DAC and Laptop connectivity.

Guys if any of you have a bookshelf speaker stand, please get it! We can use more!

looking forward to it!!

Cor, we must have a exposure + harbeth (if they are coming) session... I have a feeling that it will be a great combo and interesting for everyone to experience. I will also bring the atlas hyper 3.0 cables with QED banana plugs. will need a good cdp or dac with decent interconnects to go along.

I will also bring a Supra USB 2.0 digital cable for DAC and Laptop connectivity.

Yep! the 1st 4 hours will be for FM owned gear mix and matching so we can definitely do that combo when rahul arrives.

wow! i just came to know about it. too late. good luck guys.

Nope, not too late, come on over!

Last edited:
I had sent in my details through email earlier. I will be joining for few hours..hope its not too late :)

Good mother of GOD that was an awesome turnout! Thank you for coming everyone! Almost 50 people turned up and I am EXHAUSTED.

Here are some photos from me, I was running around most of the time so I only got to take a few photos, ranjeet has taken a lot more which he'll upload soon.

There was a bit too much gear for one day but nevertheless we got to experience many different things and all in one place.

CN95X.jpg

sRcsN.jpg

HzMfG.jpg

frF6n.jpg

yBrrk.jpg

OZsEf.jpg

v04Yy.jpg

a6pem.jpg

ZR1Rb.jpg

b4hbp.jpg

Last edited:
Pardon my bluntness .. the PMC model selection (for this event) was a disaster .. had to split by 4.30 PM with a 'splitting' headache! :sad:. Maybe, I have grown too old, without realizing it!

Last edited:
50+ is a big number.
Congratulations to the organizers! :clapping:

Guess all FMs had a rocking time!
Please post more pictures.

Congratts Corr and HFV delhi
More images pleaseeeeeee!!
Also person's photoes with names ...........

Great work guys. Congratulations. Pictures with FM names would be great for us to put a face on the name/handle FM's use.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back