LG OLED CX55/65 Buying Group Thread (for all locations across India)

Any idea what kind of price i can expect for cx65 in kolkata? I'll be buying 4 tv s together so expecting a good deal. Tv s planning to get are these cx65, sony 55 x900h, two tcl c715/toshiba u7980. Any advice/suggestions?

Any way to get offers on LG OLED 55CX AMC? The lg support is offering it for 21k a year
It's actually 2 years for 20k. During the Offer window they were offering 3+2 warranty where 3 years is comprehensive and 2 years is paid Extended warranty which for OLED is 20K.

I don't know what is this
means, but it seems that they are back with selebration of diwali on 26 jan
Screenshot_20210123-084553.jpg

Well seeing all these posts today i worked up my enthusiaism for purchasing a CX 65. I visited 3-4 multibrand showrooms in Gurgaon. The prices quoted were in the range 2.2 to 2.4 for the 65 cx and on negotiating i could get a price of 1.98 from vijay sales. Maybe the discounts are not for gurgaon. Lets see how these pan out.

Well seeing all these posts today i worked up my enthusiaism for purchasing a CX 65. I visited 3-4 multibrand showrooms in Gurgaon. The prices quoted were in the range 2.2 to 2.4 for the 65 cx and on negotiating i could get a price of 1.98 from vijay sales. Maybe the discounts are not for gurgaon. Lets see how these pan out.
Maybe you could buy it from Delhi as they would have a union Territory rate and get it to Gurgaon in a load vehicle.

Hi Pune guys, interested in purchasing CX 65. Any suggestions to where I should get it from?

I got 65CX from reliance Hyderabad for 1.75 on Dec 31st. Excl 12k cashback
Would they transport to other parts of the country? I have a Sony 9300D 65" which I am getting an offer for 45k by a friend. If I put another 1.3 I could own an OLED for my bedroom ,same size too, but here in Chennai , 1.98l is the best quote. However the way the 9300D goes, it might last another 10 years! So I refused to sell the Sony 65X9300D.

Last edited:
Would they transport to other parts of the country? I have a Sony 9300D 65" which I am getting an offer for 45k by a friend. If I put another 1.3 I could own an OLED for my bedroom ,same size too, but here in Chennai , 1.98l is the best quote. However the way the 9300D goes, it might last another 10 years! So I refused to sell the Sony 65X9300D.
Pit a fight between different showrooms. That might help bring down the price

The 65X9300D is a very good TV to sell for just 45k.

If I could pick it up, I'd pay 55-60k for it easy after verifying that everything works.

Well finally bit the bullet and after some bargaining (which obviously I am not very good at) got the 65cx at 1.86 after all cashbacks and 3 years comprehensive warranty in Gurgaon.

Which mounting to do wall or opt for the table top stand ? Pointers please.

Btw any pointers what I can do with my old plasma

Last edited:
Back