LG OLED CX55/65 Buying Group Thread (for all locations across India)

Which mounting to do wall or opt for the table top stand ? Pointers please.
I think they give you a run around for table mounts. It might take a few days according to FMs and their historic narratives, on the other hand wall mounting will be done in a jiffy.

The 65X9300D is a very good TV to sell for just 45k.

If I could pick it up, I'd pay 55-60k for it easy after verifying that everything works.
According to him, my TV has less black crushing and says he would rather buy this rather than a new decent one for upwards of 1 lakh. I am just giving it another few years and by then I am eyeing the final frontier 77" oled. He is always there to buy this one whenever I wish to sell. But 77" for a bedroom TV might not be good too. 65" is the sweet spot for a bedroom TV and so I may have to just continue with this 9000 series for a while which surprisingly has better natural colours display than the 75" 8000h hall TV. The 8000h throws in so much of colours that are not needed, that it looks like a product defect sometimes.

Well finally bit the bullet and after some bargaining (which obviously I am not very good at) got the 65cx at 1.86 after all cashbacks and 3 years comprehensive warranty in Gurgaon.

Which mounting to do wall or opt for the table top stand ? Pointers please.

Btw any pointers what I can do with my old plasma
Hi,

I too good cx65 yesterday at 1.85 in Mumbai after all cash back adjustments and 3 yrs warranty, additional 2 yrs at 18010 with gst, my old plasma is dead waited for 6 months to get it done, even after getting main board from China still no luck so finally will have to give away as is.

Would they transport to other parts of the country? I have a Sony 9300D 65" which I am getting an offer for 45k by a friend. If I put another 1.3 I could own an OLED for my bedroom ,same size too, but here in Chennai , 1.98l is the best quote. However the way the 9300D goes, it might last another 10 years! So I refused to sell the Sony 65X9300D.

X9300 was a sony flagship created when there was no OLEDs. Now all innovation goes into OLEDs which is arguably the right decision.

Question is, what do you find lacking in 9300 for a bedroom tv to warrent spending 1.5L more to better it with an OLED?

X9300 was a sony flagship created when there was no OLEDs. Now all innovation goes into OLEDs which is arguably the right decision.

Question is, what do you find lacking in 9300 for a bedroom tv to warrent spending 1.5L more to better it with an OLED?
Good question. I dismissed the idea of giving up the 9300D for the same reason. I watch movies in the dark in my room. 9300 D is not ink black but holds its own to satisfactory levels. Shadow details are not way off like FALD TVs nor does it bloom as much as those. A bird in hand is worth two in the bush. But the 77" oled target for an upgrade from this 65" LCD/LED is still on cards. Accumulation of a corpus in process like drops of rain. ETA 2 years.

I am looking for LG CX 55 in Bangalore and the best offer I got is 1.25L after cash back. Anyone has got any better deal? Or want to join me to negotiate for group deal?

There is a CX65 for sale in Hyd. It’s 1-2mo the used. The guy is leaving India for work and is looking to sell for 1.5L

PM if anyone is interested and I’ll connect with him

I am looking for LG CX 55 in Bangalore and the best offer I got is 1.25L after cash back. Anyone has got any better deal? Or want to join me to negotiate for group deal?
It’s not bad. But try to negotiate for 1.15 after cashback.

During dewali a friend got for 1.05 after cashback. But now it’s impossible to get at that price.

CX65 was bought for 1.48 after cb during dewali. I paid 1.75 excl cb on Dec 31st at reliance Hyderabad.

Ok. I am trying through some local contacts.
Got an offer of sub 1.7k (still negotiating) for a 65 C9.
Yet to verify physical condition, warranty, etc.
Hi, I too am from Lucknow. Was veering towards SONY 65 UHD 8000 series. However, this thread has made me reconsider my choice! Have you firmed up your purchase or still on the lookout?

Please recommend whats the best price one can get for a new CX 55 in Hyderabad and where , a friend of mine is looking for one

Getting a best offer of 1.28 l after cashback for LG CX55 plus freebie LG Tonefree FN6 and 3 year comprehensive warranty.

What's a good price for the 65" CX in NCR area?
I got it 10days back from reliance digital gurgaon for 1.86 with cashback (you can opt for bajaj finance). Further if you buy from delhi you can save a couple of grand and if you negotiate quite hard you can save more money. I am an impulsive buyer and got it the same day.

Please recommend whats the best price one can get for a new CX 55 in Hyderabad and where , a friend of mine is looking for one
Two FMs got best deal from bajaj kondapur on the day of dewali.

I decided to buy post dewali. So paid bit more. But at that tune got a better deal from reliance kukatpally

I can speak with your friend if that helps.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back