low Budget 5.1 Home theater advice Yamaha HTR-3072, PIONEER VSX 531, Marantz NR1508

is it worth to go with NR1508 with additional 7k from Yamaha 3072? for me bluetooth is a must but I don't know many other wireless feature in 1508 is going to be useful for me. kindly suggest. I would be willing go with 1508 if there is a difference in sound quality and power
Pls try the option of Yamaha RX-V 485 for 5.1 and Yamaha RX-V 585 for 7.2 it has all the new feature and should be within your budget and more powerful than your comparison.

Last edited:
The product page of IV300 has many features displayed but the product itself looks to be very old.
HT-RT40 support for Dolby digital and no mentions of DTS.
There are some more combos (DVD/BD) available with similar budget, but I will never use these so not interested.
Could not able to decide after checking reviews and configuration. Plz give your suggestions.

another approach is to go with cheap AVR bundle, not sure how this will match with above products.
Did you Choose to buy anything .

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back