OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Try some other city you'd get it for half the price plus a beer and chicken biryani complimentary on the house!;) Chennai is embodiment of uncle Scrooge, they'd only give you advice and a bunch of bullsheet excuses for free.

Varies from city to city.Many got it for less than 1.7 during Diwali.At my town,there's only one LG dealer and he never went below 2.25 even during Diwali season .So where there's no choice like your place 1.9 is a good price.

Went out to gather best prices for OLEDs, gave in to the price temptation and got the 55CX for a bit more than 1L net with 3 year warranty and all that good stuff.
It will join the 65A8F at home. Guessing I am first to have both LG and Sony OLEDs in the forum? o_O
Last LED tv is moving out now.
Might have to sleep outside for a week, but manageable. :p
IS the extended warranty for the 4th 5th year worth it?

Okay. Then go for it. Is it limited or comprehensive warranty?

If your TV goes kaput in either 4th or 5th year then the price you paid will be worth it. Else, consider it as peace of mind.
Its comprehensive LG company warranty redeemable in all LG service centers . If unrepairable, then covers replacement.

Im planning to take the extended warranty. The Diwali offer of 70% off on 4th 5th year warranty is still applicable till now. So will take it,

After a bit of delibertion, got 65CX today. Installation done within 1 hour of purchase by LG. So far feeling good.
Congratulations! How much is it available in Bangalore ? Did it include the 3 yr warranty standard? Did you buy the Extended Warranty for the 4th 5th year?

Thanks. Well, I got it installed in Puducherry which is a second base.

Yes, I timed it so that I would get 3 year warranty. Reliance Digital wanted me to take chargeable +2 years, which I politely refused. If I can manage to run it for 3 years without a problem, perhaps I could prolong it as well. All my previous Sony (10 years), LG (5 years) TVs bought with just 1 year warranty, are still perfectly working.

Cost: 1.93 lakhs including a stabilizer worth 3k. Will get 7.5k cash back in 3 months, so effective cost is around : 1.83 lakhs.

Thanks to all of the FMs support and quick advice., Ive ordered the LG CX65 from Chennai. It will reach Andaman by ship.

Got the 3yr warranty bundled and cashback 9k with zero emi for 12 months

Final price landed to Port Blair 1.93

Frustrated with the skyrocket fleecing in the island by local dealers , I went ahead and emailed all authorised dealers in Chennai and Kolkatta to see who could give me the best price.and mainly with an established shipping arrangement to the Island. Finally shortlisted few who replied and pitted the final two against each other .
Got a good dealer and sealed the deal at effective 1.93.

That's the best I could do. Phew.

Wait begins for the shipment. Fingers crossed all goes well.

Thanks to all of the FMs support and quick advice., Ive ordered the LG CX65 from Chennai. It will reach Andaman by ship.

Frustrated with the skyrocket fleecing in the island by local dealers , I went ahead and emailed all authorised dealers in Chennai and Kolkatta to see who could give me the best price.and mainly with an established shipping arrangement to the Island. Finally shortlisted few who replied and pitted the final two against each other .

Congrats.
Please call and let know the showroom manager that you are well informed and not to play the display piece game all that since returns etc will be costly. If you just tell them that you will check the runtime and condition, they will not send less than ideal piece. Good luck.

Congrats. I am glad that your efforts to 'import' CX is now reaching a logical concusion. Best wishes with delivery, installation and many happy years of viewing pleasure!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back