OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Congrats.
Please call and let know the showroom manager that you are well informed and not to play the display piece game all that since returns etc will be costly. If you just tell them that you will check the runtime and condition, they will not send less than ideal piece. Good luck.
Sorry, this may have been answered early, could you tell how to view the runtime on CX as well as get into the service menu?

Sorry, this may have been answered early, could you tell how to view the runtime on CX as well as get into the service menu?

No need of service menu to see usage. Main menu itself has. Just look in the about section where you do firmware upgrades.

I just bought a 55 CX. Should I use a stablizer? I've never used stabilizers in my stay in Chennai and Bangalore and I've no idea which one to go for - and if it's safe to rely on these stabilizers to protect this expensive purchase :) Can you guys please recommend some stabilizers? Thanks much!

Thanks to all of the FMs support and quick advice., Ive ordered the LG CX65 from Chennai. It will reach Andaman by ship.

Got the 3yr warranty bundled and cashback 9k with zero emi for 12 months

Final price landed to Port Blair 1.93

Frustrated with the skyrocket fleecing in the island by local dealers , I went ahead and emailed all authorised dealers in Chennai and Kolkatta to see who could give me the best price.and mainly with an established shipping arrangement to the Island. Finally shortlisted few who replied and pitted the final two against each other .
Got a good dealer and sealed the deal at effective 1.93.

That's the best I could do. Phew.

Wait begins for the shipment. Fingers crossed all goes well.
Congrats. How long does it usually take to receive a consignment from mainland? Did they include a shipping cost? Also air cargo was not possible is it? Due to the recent cyclone and weather conditions ships may be held up for a few days. Did you check if the resumed services?

Congrats. How long does it usually take to receive a consignment from mainland? Did they include a shipping cost? Also air cargo was not possible is it? Due to the recent cyclone and weather conditions ships may be held up for a few days. Did you check if the resumed services?
Cyclone is right concern, but shipping connction to the islands cam never stop, it's the lifeline.

The item loaded on cargo ships take anywhere between 7-12 days depending on next date of departure, weather , waypoints , etc.
Passenger ships take 50 hours.

Shipping cost because we found place in a container of clothes coming from Chennai is working. Out meager 1000-1200 rs.

The next ship is on Tuesday. I'm trying to get it loaded on that.

Above 32" tv cannot be air shipped . That's why Amazon doesn't deliver large items here. Small normal amazon orders take 2 weeks to doorstep.

If that cx65 arrives safe and is mounted on my wall and works, it would be a personal victory and a pioneer effort for those islanders wishing to enjoy oled experience within reasonable budget close to mainland rates.

Fingers crossed

Cyclone is right concern, but shipping connction to the islands cam never stop, it's the lifeline.

The item loaded on cargo ships take anywhere between 7-12 days depending on next date of departure, weather , waypoints , etc.
Passenger ships take 50 hours.

Shipping cost because we found place in a container of clothes coming from Chennai is working. Out meager 1000-1200 rs.

The next ship is on Tuesday. I'm trying to get it loaded on that.

Above 32" tv cannot be air shipped . That's why Amazon doesn't deliver large items here. Small normal amazon orders take 2 weeks to doorstep.

If that cx65 arrives safe and is mounted on my wall and works, it would be a personal victory and a pioneer effort for those islanders wishing to enjoy oled experience within reasonable budget close to mainland rates.

Fingers crossed
Wow! you could hire a boat and buy it from Thailand or Malaysia and comeback ;)
(OT:) I am travel lusting to visit Andaman with my wife and twin children (both boys and 11 years old) during Christmas to new year. Will covid 19 self quarantine be imposed if I take the trip?

Wow! you could hire a boat and buy it from Thailand or Malaysia and comeback ;)
(OT:) I am travel lusting to visit Andaman with my wife and twin children (both boys and 11 years old) during Christmas to new year. Will covid 19 self quarantine be imposed if I take the trip?
Yea we are closer to Bangkok than chennai.

Ot: Self quarantine being advised but not imposed. So your call. But every passenger is tested at airport and sent out after result is negative.

Thanks to all of the FMs support and quick advice., Ive ordered the LG CX65 from Chennai. It will reach Andaman by ship.

Got the 3yr warranty bundled and cashback 9k with zero emi for 12 months

Final price landed to Port Blair 1.93

Frustrated with the skyrocket fleecing in the island by local dealers , I went ahead and emailed all authorised dealers in Chennai and Kolkatta to see who could give me the best price.and mainly with an established shipping arrangement to the Island. Finally shortlisted few who replied and pitted the final two against each other .
Got a good dealer and sealed the deal at effective 1.93.

That's the best I could do. Phew.

Wait begins for the shipment. Fingers crossed all goes well.
Didn't you buy the extended warranty?

Yea we are closer to Bangkok than chennai.

Ot: Self quarantine being advised but not imposed. So your call. But every passenger is tested at airport and sent out after result is negative.
Even closer are places like Krab Thailand or Langkawi Malaysia(which are located in Andaman sea) or Hatyai a bigger city in that side of the Peninsula. Bangkok is in South China sea side coast, a 1000 km across in that peninsula.

Even closer are places like Krab Thailand or Langkawi Malaysia(which are located in Andaman sea) or Hatyai a bigger city in that side of the Peninsula. Bangkok is in South China sea side coast, a 1000 km across in that peninsula.
What was the extwmded warranty costi g foe you guys ?

My extended warranty didnt go through guys.
It was not approved as apparently the installation had to be completed by 30 Nov. (According to the dealer he is unable to punch it in)
Did anyone of you get the extended warranty done?

Last edited:
What is the price ? for 2 years 15800rs ?
for me today it is showing 18K for 2 years
Does oled burn in cover in this warrenty

Yes, 18K for 2 years with GST. OLED burn in cover is NOT available for extended warranty for 2nd and 3rd year as per the terms and for 4th and 5th as well. I am not sure if it is even covered in the 1st year

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back