OLED TV's price/best quote thread

What is the price ? for 2 years 15800rs ?
for me today it is showing 18K for 2 years
Does oled burn in cover in this warrenty
Model : OLED 65CXPTA.ATR
65"
LG 1st year standard warranty.
LG 2nd and 3rd year warranty is included in cost of TV for Diwali offer.
LG 4th and 5th year costed 22500/- + 18% GST = 26550/-

As per the installation person it is supposed to be available for one week from the Diwali offer end date of Nov 30th.

I was also able to claim the netflix offer for 3 months. 2.4K got credited as netflix account balance for 4K plan :)

As per the installation person it is supposed to be available for one week from the Diwali offer end date of Nov 30th.

I was also able to claim the netflix offer for 3 months. 2.4K got credited as netflix account balance for 4K plan :)
Now how do we do that

I created another thread for the 77 inch model as it is not discussed much on this thread. Can you guys advise?

For some reason it is not appearing in new posts.

Can anyone shed some light on why reliance digital price is much lower than lg shopee price. Is there any price restriction for lg outlet.

Even I observed that multi-brand show rooms usually offer better prices than exclusive ones. For instance Lloyd AC exclusive showrooms do not offer much of a discount at all but the same in Vivek's and RD are much lower(even Croma offers no discount to Voltas AC products as they are from same Tata group). It could be the fact that the manufacturers have whole sold at a huge discount clearing volume through these dealers but when it comes to their own establishment, they do not want their brand image to tarnish if consumers come to know they can offer at huge discounts. (Blasto had explained well in some other thread regarding a similar situation)

Can anyone shed some light on why reliance digital price is much lower than lg shopee price. Is there any price restriction for lg outlet.
As of now the chain retailers beat exclusive resellers by quite a margin when it comes to pricing the OLEDs. Among the chains Bajaj Electronics Telangana and AP seem to be the bottom dollar.

I am looking for 65 oled n lg quoted Cx for 2.4ish n GX for 2.8ish. But Rd cx is 1.9ish n Gx is 2.34l n he say there will be further discounts after I finalised the model. Both the shops are in Ashok Nagar, chennai.

I am looking for 65 oled n lg quoted Cx for 2.4ish n GX for 2.8ish. But Rd cx is 1.9ish n Gx is 2.34l n he say there will be further discounts after I finalised the model. Both the shops are in Ashok Nagar, chennai.
VR mall RD quotes 1.98 lakhs for 65 LG CX. 98404 15607 if you need to reach him.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back