OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Is 1.42 good price for CX 55? Got this quote from a local dealer in my city Nagpur. Deal is straight cash no offers or cashbacks.

Is 1.42 good price for CX 55? Got this quote from a local dealer in my city Nagpur. Deal is straight cash no offers or cashbacks.
Not really when the Amazon price itself is 138k and you get an additional 5 percent cashback with their icici credit cards. Thats 131.5k. Offline stores can easily beat that price.

Did anyone purchase CX during festive season? What offers did you receive from LG?
Found this on lg india website

This Festive Season, Experience the Power of SELF-LIT Pixels with LG' s OLED TV. On purchase of LG OLED TV, unlock offers like:
  • 5 Year Assured Warranty
  • Buy 1 and Get a 2nd TV free
  • Get Speakers, Sound bar and other Audio Products free
  • Get a chance to win Mercedes and Prizes Worth Rs7.5 Crore
  • Enjoy 3 month Netflix subscription
  • Up to 15% cashback on credit/ debit card
  • Enjoy fixed EMI starting from Rs1999

Any chance you got a quote for the 55 incher?
1.35 less card discount. Net 1.28. I do believe there is a scope of 1-2k more discount chance as i did not heavily bargain for it due to my interest being on 65 only. Reliance digital, khosla quoted me higher for 55 compared to lg salt lake. If you want i can give you the persons contact no whom i spoke with.

After visiting several stores the lowest offer I got was 1.43 also they refused to provide 3 years comprehensive warranty which is currently going on CX and GX. 1+1 warranty only.

Purchased CX55 for 1.3L ( 1 instant discount and 1 EMI free as a cashback ) Today and they just delivered it now. Hoping it gets installed tomorrow.

1.35 less card discount. Net 1.28. I do believe there is a scope of 1-2k more discount chance as i did not heavily bargain for it due to my interest being on 65 only. Reliance digital, khosla quoted me higher for 55 compared to lg salt lake. If you want i can give you the persons contact no whom i spoke with.
Please DM me

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back