OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Where are you getting this. Any
Getting CX 55 for net 1.2L (1.29 less 9k cashback), with 1+2 warranty. should i bite the bullet?
Finally pulled the plug at 1.19L (1.28 less 9k cashback) from LG brand Shop at Rohini Deepali chowk.
Thanks to @dream_designer for his contact that I had to travel all the way 25km from south to North Delhi but saved a good 18k from the next best offer nearby my place.

Great offer. I am looking for a similar offer in Bangalore :(
I am looking for offers too on the LG CX 55’ . Do let me know if you find one.
We can also try buying together from the same dealer . That might reduce the price . Please do let me know.

What are the current offers on LG CX/BX, their price and is cheaper warranty offer still there ?

Should i buy either now, when can i expect the new models like, Samsung Q85NA,Q90NA,Q80NA,Q70NA,Q60NA, LG C1/B1, Nano 90P or other new Nano models,to hit india ? Sony X90J looks good but should i go for sony, are the first few batches non made in india ? I feel that my x90h problem was because of poor QC in manufacturing process in india.

What are the current offers on LG CX/BX, their price and is cheaper warranty offer still there ?

Should i buy either now, when can i expect the new models like, Samsung Q85NA,Q90NA,Q80NA,Q70NA,Q60NA, LG C1/B1, Nano 90P or other new Nano models,to hit india ? Sony X90J looks good but should i go for sony, are the first few batches non made in india ? I feel that my x90h problem was because of poor QC in manufacturing process in india.
Go for LG CX. I heard it's 65" have come down a lot from Diwali time and can get costlier by Feb due to GST. You have a window of couple weeks to get yourself a smart offer!

Go for LG CX. I heard it's 65" have come down a lot from Diwali time and can get costlier by Feb due to GST. You have a window of couple weeks to get yourself a smart offer!
I don't know if someone can get better deals than diwali...on LG CX65"...I tried/bargained hard but lowest I could get quote was 1.93....that too after repeating insisting on forum deals of 1.70(which many forum member got during diwali)....So are we aiming for below 1.70 now

I don't know if someone can get better deals than diwali...on LG CX65"...I tried/bargained hard but lowest I could get quote was 1.93....that too after repeating insisting on forum deals of 1.70(which many forum member got during diwali)....So are we aiming for below 1.70 now
No but 170 was a bulk buy discount. I am talking about 1.85 range. It was 1.98 without group buy discount in many places. It is better than that price.

But many forum members have posted 1.70 during diwali without bulk buy too
That was a store in Hyderabad. RD or Vijay not sure. Blasto knows more about it. But GST is increasing from 12 to 18 per cent. I bet you have a narrower window to bag it at Diwali price. Go for it.

That was a store in Hyderabad. RD or Vijay not sure. Blasto knows more about it. But GST is increasing from 12 to 18 per cent. I bet you have a narrower window to bag it at Diwali price. Go for it.
GST on TVs has been 28% for years. If anything, there are talks about reducing it to 18%.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back