OLED TV's price/best quote thread

CX55 1.20-1.29 & CX65 1.6-1.8 in Bangalore. This price is accordingly to the various purchases by FM in Bangalore

lg cx 55 is for 1.35 on amazon with 3 years warranty. If you have amazon icici card then its 128250/-. im sure now offline stores would be letting it go for 1.2 under easily

That was a store in Hyderabad. RD or Vijay not sure. Blasto knows more about it. But GST is increasing from 12 to 18 per cent. I bet you have a narrower window to bag it at Diwali price. Go for it.
GST on TVs has been 28% for years. If anything, there are talks about reducing it to 18%.
Clarify please. This is conflicting info :D

Clarify please. This is conflicting info :D
It's common knowledge and can easily be verified by a simple Google search. Quoting from the first link that pops up:
At present, televisions up to 32 inches attract 18% GST but those with larger screens attract 28% duty. Refrigerators, washing machines and microwave ovens come under the 18% GST slab while air-conditioner is the only appliance which is in the 28% tax segment.
You can read the source here.

Consumer electronics like PC components and monitors also were only recently brought down from 28% to 18%. On the other hand, mobile phones were increased from 12% to 18% last year which caused almost all phone prices to shoot up.

It's common knowledge and can easily be verified by a simple Google search. Quoting from the first link that pops up:

You can read the source here.

Consumer electronics like PC components and monitors also were only recently brought down from 28% to 18%. On the other hand, mobile phones were increased from 12% to 18% last year which caused almost all phone prices to shoot up.
Read the article (2019) & assertion in GST going down - as if mobiles/ tvs are some luxury item anymore.
That was a store in Hyderabad. RD or Vijay not sure. Blasto knows more about it. But GST is increasing from 12 to 18 per cent. I bet you have a narrower window to bag it at Diwali price. Go for it.
He is saying the opposite.

So is there some expectation of Jan/Feb incr or decr.. via TV / LCD supply or Govt taxation?

Getting a LG CX 55 inches at 1.15L at Vijay Sales. I think its a good price, quite tempted to get it. I am in the market for a 55 inch TV.
Other options are the Samsung QLED's, Q80T, Q95T.

I am looking to buy a Sony A8H 55" from Bangalore, what is the best price I can expect for this model?
The market price is 1.7L, Sony is giving 15% off up to 15k till 31st January (just one day left). You can get it for 1.55L if you hurry and make the purchase in next 18 hours

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back