OLED TV's price/best quote thread

CX55 1.20-1.29 & CX65 1.6-1.8 in Bangalore. This price is accordingly to the various purchases by FM in Bangalore

lg cx 55 is for 1.35 on amazon with 3 years warranty. If you have amazon icici card then its 128250/-. im sure now offline stores would be letting it go for 1.2 under easily

That was a store in Hyderabad. RD or Vijay not sure. Blasto knows more about it. But GST is increasing from 12 to 18 per cent. I bet you have a narrower window to bag it at Diwali price. Go for it.
GST on TVs has been 28% for years. If anything, there are talks about reducing it to 18%.
Clarify please. This is conflicting info :D

Clarify please. This is conflicting info :D
It's common knowledge and can easily be verified by a simple Google search. Quoting from the first link that pops up:
At present, televisions up to 32 inches attract 18% GST but those with larger screens attract 28% duty. Refrigerators, washing machines and microwave ovens come under the 18% GST slab while air-conditioner is the only appliance which is in the 28% tax segment.
You can read the source here.

Consumer electronics like PC components and monitors also were only recently brought down from 28% to 18%. On the other hand, mobile phones were increased from 12% to 18% last year which caused almost all phone prices to shoot up.

It's common knowledge and can easily be verified by a simple Google search. Quoting from the first link that pops up:

You can read the source here.

Consumer electronics like PC components and monitors also were only recently brought down from 28% to 18%. On the other hand, mobile phones were increased from 12% to 18% last year which caused almost all phone prices to shoot up.
Read the article (2019) & assertion in GST going down - as if mobiles/ tvs are some luxury item anymore.
That was a store in Hyderabad. RD or Vijay not sure. Blasto knows more about it. But GST is increasing from 12 to 18 per cent. I bet you have a narrower window to bag it at Diwali price. Go for it.
He is saying the opposite.

So is there some expectation of Jan/Feb incr or decr.. via TV / LCD supply or Govt taxation?

Getting a LG CX 55 inches at 1.15L at Vijay Sales. I think its a good price, quite tempted to get it. I am in the market for a 55 inch TV.
Other options are the Samsung QLED's, Q80T, Q95T.

I am looking to buy a Sony A8H 55" from Bangalore, what is the best price I can expect for this model?
The market price is 1.7L, Sony is giving 15% off up to 15k till 31st January (just one day left). You can get it for 1.55L if you hurry and make the purchase in next 18 hours

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back