OLED TV's price/best quote thread

E9 is available in Tata cliq for 2.08lakhs. It maybe even better if you have a dts:x HT in mind later on. Better than GX to my knowledge.
Maybe E9 is better but just on the fact that is supports DTS passthrough is not correct. None of the streaming services in India is having DTS sound track and the only use case is if you play the usb content in the TV and want the same to be decoded by the receiver. But generally our sources are connected to the receiver and we get a single hdmi connection between the tv and receiver forgetting the sound from it when it is playing the inbuilt apps.

I would suggest getting the one with the best PQ

Maybe E9 is better but just on the fact that is supports DTS passthrough is not correct. None of the streaming services in India is having DTS sound track and the only use case is if you play the usb content in the TV and want the same to be decoded by the receiver. But generally our sources are connected to the receiver and we get a single hdmi connection between the tv and receiver forgetting the sound from it when it is playing the inbuilt apps.

I would suggest getting the one with the best PQ
Still it is a good value for money buy, plus can be brought down by emi opt in opt out trick which many forumers have been successful at these days. See, C9, available at this cost itself is a good deal, this is E9. I am just giving some forumers options and ideas. As a lot of them are perpetually looking for good deals wrt OLEDs.

Still it is a good value for money buy, plus can be brought down by emi opt in opt out trick which many forumers have been successful at these days. See, C9, available at this cost itself is a good deal, this is E9. I am just giving some forumers options and ideas. As a lot of them are perpetually looking for good deals wrt OLEDs.
E9 has more premium build and looks.
But CX can be had for less and it's the better choice given the improved processing and more useful BFI implementation.
Better still, wait till diwali for C1, you may even get new EVO panel.
Although brightness is still capped at C series level, evo panels are more efficient and more resistant to burn in.

Last edited:
2.08 is not a good price. you can get G1 for that or a lower price in Diwali with a 3/5 years warranty.G1 is a superior tv.

Anyways now is the worst time to buy new OLED tv with this year's models are about to launch plus they will be cheaper by 20-25% by Diwali. so it does not make any sense to buy a CX now for 1.9-2L when you have C1 for 1.5-1.7L in 3 months time.

G1 for 2.08 or less. Well I seriously doubt it but lets wait and see. I predict northwards of 2.25

Last year GX was around 2.1-2.2L around diwali.Even A8H was around 2.2L.CX was dropped as low as 1.59L.Also Lg is reducing OLED prices every year.

If you check this thread only the C8 was around 1.9 in diwali 2018,C9 was around 1.8 and last year CX dropped 1.7L. Given this trend, G1 should be around 2.1 or lower. Lets see

That will be a good price, lets see what happens..
It's available now for 2.84 , Sony has a crazy concept of pricing for India , this makes LG CX VFM for people looking for OLED

It's available now for 2.84 , Sony has a crazy concept of pricing for India , this makes LG CX VFM for people looking for OLED

True, lets see the pricing of the A80J & C1 during Diwali but for sure Sony need to pre their products more competitively.

Cheers.

True, lets see the pricing of the A80J & C1 during Diwali but for sure Sony need to pre their products more competitively.

Cheers.
There will be at least 50k difference between C1 and A80J.so diwali equation will be C1+PS5/XBOX or A80J.G1 will be more comparable in terms of pricing with A80J.

There will be at least 50k difference between C1 and A80J.so diwali equation will be C1+PS5/XBOX or A80J.G1 will be more comparable in terms of pricing with A80J.
Thats crazy difference, Sony India at least started giving discounts on Mrp now even for new launched models. Before they sold on Mrp when the product was newly launched lol.

Sony A80J 65" was quoted Rs. 2,78,000/-. This was at a Sony centre in Hyderabad.

looks like both LG and Sony are coming at comparable prices. I could demo the c1 55”. But Sony demo is not there. I will check Bajaj electronics and other stores if they have the demo

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back